• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Captain America: The Winter Soldier & Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pawn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to buy Hot Toys Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Civil War figures.

Please PM with prices.

Thx.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have civil war black widow ant man Hawkeye will you interesting about it?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

43371041092_648ab46bab_z.jpg
43371093042_2b38a780b1_m.jpg
[/QUOTE]

got this one in gently used condition ,ie figure taken out of box put in detolf ,after a couple of months put back in box and packed away lol ,no extreme posing ,no parts lost or missing ,looking foe $350 plus exact postage ,around $30 tracked and signed for uk to usa ,lmk if you want him

got this one in gently used condition ,ie figure taken out of box put in detolf ,after a couple of months put back in box and packed away lol ,no extreme posing ,no parts lost or missing ,looking for $350 plus exact postage ,around $30 tracked and signed for uk to usa ,lmk if you want him[/QUOTE]

hey rick been waiting for your payment and details for a couple of weeks after you agreed to buy it from me , and had no response to my pms ,and as i know you've been on line ,wondered if your not getting my messages for some reason, and now your inbox is not taking messages any longer ,so figured id give your thread a try

if you have now decided you dont want to buy it

thats disappointing ,but no worries but id appreciate you letting me know one way or the other not just leave me hanging on ,its packed and ready to go :)

if you have the items i wanted for my grandkids in the partial trade deal we discussed , im happy to buy them from you let me know either way thanks

Last edited:
Back