Statue Tweeterhead: LeeAnna Vamp Mini Maquette LE 1000

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphyx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
LeeAnna Vamp Mini Figure $39.99

Limited Edition!

The LeeAnna Mini Maquette stands 7 inches tall. It is Non-Poseable.

Shipping: first Qtr 2019

Sculpture: Nathan Mansfield
Paint: David Fisher
L3.jpg

L5.jpg

L2.jpg

L1.jpg

LeeAnna Vamp is the "Ghoul Of Your Dreams" and "Your Best Nightmare". Vamp is a creator and producer of her own projects like "The frightfully fun show for all ages!" THE FIENDS present BEST FIENDS FOREVER, as well as TALK NERDY TO ME, STAR WARS GIRLS, Fright Night Show and many others. She is an actress and model that mixes it up with a bold unique look and style.

She's a total nerd at heart growing up loving all the classics from tv, games, music, toys, fashion and is a big fan of the 80's and it's movies. She loves Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror genres and can be seen at many of the cons, amongst those she calls "My people, at my home away from home."

As she puts it, "I am a fan and will be a Nerd Forever!"

LeeAnna Vamp is the Halloween Goddess of our time and it's fitting since it's her favorite holiday, she wishes to live in the Haunted Mansion and that everyday is Halloween. She has a dark side, but can light up any place with her enchanting charisma.

https://www.leeannavamp.com/
vamp4.jpg

vamp7.jpg

vampcos4.jpg

Attachments

• L2.jpg
    L2.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 135
Back