Storm Collectibles Thundercats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a low res image; I'm kind of doubting it. Storm recently announced Samurai Showdown officially for a license, so I think there would be news around if they got Thundercats. It doesn't really mesh anyway since they've done all video games and fighters so far.

It's a low res image; I'm kind of doubting it. Storm recently announced Samurai Showdown officially for a license, so I think there would be news around if they got Thundercats. It doesn't really mesh anyway since they've done all video games and fighters so far.

If you click on the image it’s not that low res

ecd47643dd5b0075897401da23fc7522.jpg

Hope its true but only if we get a full line. Last couple of attempts have only gone like 3-6 characters deep and both times we never get some of the majors. I hope they do Cheetara early. She never gets made anymore.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Hope its true but only if we get a full line. Last couple of attempts have only gone like 3-6 characters deep and both times we never get some of the majors. I hope they do Cheetara early. She never gets made anymore.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Just take a look at Storm's other stuff. You'll be lucky to get the 3-6 after 2 years the way Storm does it.

This would be great! I have a couple of their street fighter figs and they’re well done figures. I would be happy if all we got was a Lion-O. I missed the classics figure and I thought Mezco was supposed to do a 1:12 figure, but don’t know what happened.

Hard Hero, Diamond Select, Icon Heroes, Bandai, Mezco, Pcs, Mattel, Funko and now Storm... Are there any toy companies that haven't launched an incomplete and failed Thundercats line left?

Hmmm d-amazing did post a cryptic Instagram story a couple of days ago saying something along the lines of "If you guys didn't love Storm Collectibles before, you will now". Guess this could be the reason.

Leaked STORM license so far.

Seriously ppl, it's easy fake it. They just need slap a Storm logo.

Attachments

• STORM XMEN.JPG
    STORM XMEN.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 209
  • STORM MJ.JPG
    STORM MJ.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 214
  • STORM PINKFONG.JPG
    STORM PINKFONG.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 218
  • STORM ROSS.jpg
    STORM ROSS.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 209
Sad if it’s not true. Storm would be a great fit for the license. Their big bulky style would work really good for the cats. They already have a lot of molds they could use to make a lot of the main characters already. The Ryu / Ken body has a lot of stuff that could be used for Lion-O, Tigra, Bengali, Lynx-O, Jaga and Panthro. Shao Kahn or Alex parts could be used for Mumm Ra. The The Chun-li battle mode body has a bunch of parts that could be used or modified for Cheetara and Pumyra. When I heard this I thought it made a lot of sense.

He wrote "Seriously ppl, it's easy fake it. They just need slap a Storm logo." before posting those pics.

They're all fake.

Hope some company comes along and does 1:6.

Been collecting some of the past Classics figures (both big and small lines) and something is always lacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard Hero, Diamond Select, Icon Heroes, Bandai, Mezco, Pcs, Mattel, Funko and now Storm... Are there any toy companies that haven't launched an incomplete and failed Thundercats line left?

How were the Diamond select minimates an incomplete line? That line has the most characters done since the 80's

Back