Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1536792941079.jpg

20180912_210826.jpg

20180912_221336.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Jungle Hunter Predator

Prolly be 2 years before we get a prototype on this one. Bio shape looks good, but I'm tired of seeing the same 2 blast marks in the helmet on every single release from some of these companies.

Re: Prime 1 Jungle Hunter Predator

Prolly be 2 years before we get a prototype on this one. Bio shape looks good, but I'm tired of seeing the same 2 blast marks in the helmet on every single release from some of these companies.

Yea they overdid it. Hopefully it gets toned down.

Re: Prime 1 Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

I don't understand. I think they stated time ago that the movie predators would be in 1/3 scale. Besides, what sense makes doing the aliens in 1/3 and the predators in 1/4.

Excited to finally see this. I am a little disappointed to see that it is 1/4, but only because I have a $2k+ 1/3 Dog Alien on he way which now won't be in the same scale to display with this. I was hoping to have the ultimate line up of my favourite few Aliens and Predators and the Dog was a near perfect start to this plan. I'm almos tempted to cancel it now as you know full well Prime 1 will make a Dog in 1/4 at some point...

Also, regarding the sculpted damage, I agree that I'd rather it wasn't there. Here is their official response....

"Please note sculpt damage much easier for production and less mistake we want to make something easier for factory worker to follow. We can make the best 1 first prototype accurate but for us most important will be the final inhand product what customer will get not proto."

Hey guys,what price range you expected,its 1/4 scale so i hope around 1,1k+ ?? Or more because license is pricey?

They should have 3 head sculpts for this, bio mask, open mandibles and closed mandibles...

Well 1/4 scale is a good news for many I would say. Really interested how they will price movie & comic Preds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummed they aren’t 1/3 but I’ll still get them, can’t wait to see what they do with This and City hunter bases

Back