Vs Blacklist!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The.Boyfriend

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Deciding to reopen this post. Just wanted to inform everyone and include a few names on here of forum members who made past transactions a nightmare. Only re-posting because 2 other individuals contacted me in regards to the same issue with this forum member.

Disclaimer: This isn't for personal or forum member defamation. This post is simply to keep other honest forum members aware. Other members may have positive interactions with listed user IDs. Personal information is not included for privacy.

Note: Feel free to comment and insert additional usernames of shady users etc. Cheers, Happy Monday!

Vs Blacklist

Alias: m.c.d.spargo
Platform: Sideshow Freaks
Scenario: Unwilling to send item back after refund was issued. I (Seller) had to file an official complaint with the FBI, his local authorities, & my county clerks office for fraud. Informed him of all these actions & he finally shipped it back after 3 months. I don't know what ******** he told the admins to get rid of his negative remarks but he got rid of it somehow.
Incident date: 20170801-20180123
Note: 2 other forum members; 1 from SSF & the other one from Rebelscum contacted me in regards to having the same issue with this Member.

Alias: USGuarr
Platform: Ebay
Scenario: Tried to sell my wife a forged signed photo of Bruce Lee. After inspections and reconfirmation with PSA I was informed the credentials supporting the items were fraudulent. He was unwilling to issue refund & had to file an official complaint with Paypal & our personal bank.
Incident date: 20170601-20170801
Note: You can search: "Bruce Lee Autograph" & still see him trying to scam others on Ebay, BUYER BEWARE!

Back