Statue XM Studios Finch Batman Rogues Sanity diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pretty cool.

Attachments

• xmbatman.jpg
    xmbatman.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 413
  • xmbatmandio.jpg
    xmbatmandio.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 409
  • dioxm.jpg
    dioxm.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 254
  • bat,am1s.jpg
    bat,am1s.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Batman diorama ?

You mean like their number 1 cover for Snyder and capullo?

Re: XM Studios Batman Rogues diorama

It’s a group of 1/6 Scale characters I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an impressive looking sculpture.

That's the kinda piece that would look great as a standalone piece on top of a pedestal.

Lovely sculpt, not sure how / where I would display it

I love this type of arrangement on dioramas (much preferred to the ol' 1/4 scale Captain Morgan pose)! Definitely want to see the paint on this one.

WOW. Love the over-all layout, the sculpt, and the classic designs. Will definitely keep an eye on this.

If there's a nit I'd pick on, it would be Batman's belt buckle. I'd prefer the standard square buckle that's more comic-accurate, than the little bat-buckle that's redundant. Not a big deal, though.

Amazing, that's no need to get any other DC statue if I get this - a local page mentioned that it's SGD 3,499.
I prefer them to not paint it - a solid color seems more appropriate.

Amazing, that's no need to get any other DC statue if I get this - a local page mentioned that it's SGD 3,499.
I prefer them to not paint it - a solid color seems more appropriate.

Yeah, i just saw the price. Around US$2500. Might be at least $2800 here in in Manila. It's beautiful, but I'll pass.

Didn't know that this is also designed by David Finch. He probably designed the belt that way for this statue, then.

Re: XM Studios Finch Batman Rogues diorama

If its a worldwide license then will Sideshow sell this?

Re: XM Studios Finch Batman Rogues diorama

Seems like a work of art. I know XM does great paint work so I know that the paint will not let this piece down.

Naturally, two questions come to mind.

1. Is it better than Prime 1 Hush Batman & Superman COMBINED? Because for its price you can buy both of those.

2. Is this the greatest DC statue ever created?

Based on the unpainted sculpt I can say with confidence that this is better than P1 Hush Superman & Batman individually. And that's saying something because both of those statues are beautiful after all the upgrades P1 has put into them. But this one is just better to me. It has more detail, its more artistic, more thought has been put into its design because its packed with so many characters. Of course there is a huge difference is scale but you have to compare these statues as they are the best high end DC collectibles we have seen yet.

XM.jpg

batman hush.jpg

Hush superman.jpg

Back