Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Spider-Punk Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Everyone’s favorite wall-crawler is heading for a new adventure in Marvel’s New York in the upcoming Marvel’s Spider-Man video game! After eight years behind the mask, an experienced Peter Parker who’s more masterful at fighting big crime, is struggling to balance his chaotic personal life and career while the fate of millions of New Yorkers rest upon his shoulders.

Following the introduction of the Spider-Man (Advanced Suit) from Marvel’s Spider-Man, Hot Toys is pleased to present the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Spider-Man (Spider-Punk Suit) which is one of the alternate skins from this highly anticipated game for Spidey fans around the world!

Meticulously crafted based on the Spider-Punk suit from the Marvel’s Spider-Man video game, this collectible figure features a newly developed masked head sculpt with a spike Mohawk and three pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create different combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions; a newly developed body; a skillfully tailored Spider-Punk suit complete with greatly detailed patterns and denim vest with real-like pins and spikes; interchangeable hands for different postures; a star-shaped guitar; Spider-Drone; a variety of web accessories; and a stylishly designed figure stand!

This Marvel’s Spider-Man Spider-Punk Suit collectible figure is definitely going to be a cool and unique addition to your marvelous collection!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #MarvelsSpiderMan #SpiderMan #SpiderManPS4 #BeGreater

41135293_10155736666782344_6784174605247447040_o.jpg
41336424_10155736666567344_7747067034189430784_o.jpg
41327576_10155736666442344_2228259488777895936_n.jpg

I honestly never thought Hot Toys would make this. It looks great. I'm leaning towards buying it but there are so many great figures coming out I have to fit this one into my budget first.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Day 1.
This is really awesome.

I really like how they blended the Gibson flying V headstock with an old Charvel Star body.
Kinda like a modern Syu Star with a retro headstock 😎

A Jackson X would've been a little too aggressive probably. At least this time to can tell the designer knew what he was doing.

Also like the general look of the suit, and overall muscle of this Body VS the "MCU" one.

This gives me hope that maybe the Far From Home figure will finally have a sculpted head.

Looks ridiculous. I was hoping they'd show or at least tease the classic suit today. It better get made, that sculpt is perfect.

Day 1.
This is really awesome.

I really like how they blended the Gibson flying V headstock with an old Charvel Star body.
Kinda like a modern Syu Star with a retro headstock ��

A Jackson X would've been a little too aggressive probably. At least this time to can tell the designer knew what he was doing.

Also like the general look of the suit, and overall muscle of this Body VS the "MCU" one.

This man knows his guitars. Gonna fit him with a Fender P bass myself that I just might modify. Bass player here:rock

This is one instance where I really hope HT milks the license and makes the classic suit. I really want it.

This is one instance where I really hope HT milks the license and makes the classic suit. I really want it.

:exactly:

For me it's a cool looking but dumb design. I'm happy for the Spidey enthusiasts and collectors that like it. But, the head and eyes look amazing (minus the spikes on the head). The webbing detail on the arm looks great too. I reeeaally hope they do try to make the classic suit since it is in the game. :pray:

It would be the perfect 1/6 Spidey figure. And there in may be the problem. If they do make the classic suit it's sure to sell extremely well. At that point I'd never need another Spidey. And many others would probably feel the same. It could actually hurt sales of future HT/MCU Spider-Man figures. Wonder if Disney themselves would even tell HT that suit is not on the table... :(

I would get this if it was $125. I only want it for my spinal tap display. I really wish hot toys would do spinal tap.

Gibson Explorer player here (Spidey's axe is 2/3s an Explorer shape so I'll take that :p)....and this guy is going to live on a shelf above one of my amps.:rock

This gives me hope that maybe the Far From Home figure will finally have a sculpted head.

I didn't pay too much attention to the first videogame figure but that was one of the first things I noticed about this one. I am happy with my HC suit and head b/c I got a good one, but saw too many pics of bad ones. They really should reconsider.

I’m a huge Spidey fan but never was a fan of this design. Don’t know why Hot Toys went with it and I would’ve preferred something a lot more anticipated (like the black symbiotic suit, or 2099).

I’m happy for those of you looking forward to it though!

Back