From one collector to another!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickB11

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi all,

New collector here! I have always been into art, comics, etc. - especially growing up in the 90s, my favorite shows were the usual suspects Spider-Man, Batman, and X-Men for sure. I've been keeping up with it ever since and also do some artwork (amateur) drawings on the side, which always kept me fascinated by the characters and their evolution over the years. A friend in my office was the one that told me about SideShow, and I had been keeping my eye on a few statues for a while. When I first went to the site and checked out the figures I was blown away by how realistic they were and all of the variations.

Finally, for my birthday this year, I pulled the trigger on the Carnage Side Show Premium. It came a few weeks ago and blew my mind, perfectly captured the character to me and the quality was great (he's def one of my top favorite villains) and now I've officially been bitten by the collection bug. I'm the type of person (as I'm sure many of you are) that when they get into something, its not 30% but 110%...my wife has been laughing at me watching reviews and collection tours on YouTube haha...but I'm an all-in or nothing type of person.

I recently ordered a few other pieces (Tweeterhead Batman and Joker exclusives, and also pulled the trigger on the SideShow Bane!). I have no real direction, just collecting some of my favorite heroes and villains for now...

We are hoping to move into a new home shortly, so I am looking forward to adding these to my man cave! My other obsession is music/guitar, so right now Carnage sits on my studio desk while I jam!

I look forward to getting to know everyone! Cheers!

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back