1/6 G.I.JOE 1976 BulletMan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I really wanted one. My friend always lorded it over me that he had one and I didn't. I just had the regular Joes. Deprived childhood.

Last edited:
Nice work Pete. My younger bro had this one and I always thought it was weird looking :lol At some point we had to see what figures could fit in that helmet and use to cram it onto other 12'' figures. The first thing to go was that sticker on the chest too. Think it lasted a couple of days tops! The fact that you had an original is unreal man. Congrats buddy.

Awesome! I really wanted one. My friend always lorded it over me that he had one and I didn't. I just had the regular Joes. Deprived childhood.

:lol

Nice work Pete. My younger bro had this one and I always thought it was weird looking :lol At some point we had to see what figures could fit in that helmet and use to cram it onto other 12'' figures. The first thing to go was that sticker on the chest too. Think it lasted a couple of days tops! The fact that you had an original is unreal man. Congrats buddy.

Thanks Keith, it is a weird looking getup that's for sure, if I ever seen anyone wearing something like that in real life I would :rotfl

Still a cool figure though and I nice addition to the vintage collection. If I ever come across one in good shape I might bite and add one for s**ts and giggles :lol

Love my Bullet Man! My Grandmother took me to Woolco or Woolworths in 1976 to buy him. I still have him to this day! Although he has been re-string! He did look weird with my Original and Adventure Team Joe’s but still cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love my Bullet Man! My Grandmother took me to Woolco or Woolworths in 1976 to buy him. I still have him to this day! Although he has been re-string! He did look weird with my Original and Adventure Team Joe’s but still cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! That is awesome that you still have your childhood figure. Pretty sure most of my old toys ended up in the landfill. Had two younger bros and a dad that would randomly gather stuff up in a garbage bag and haul it off. None of my childhood toys from the 70s survived :slap

Back