1/6 Hot Toys Captain Marvel Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Ronan will have the same outfit. It would be a bit unfortunate to get him finally and then have him not be able to match the Guardians.

I wonder if Ronan will have the same outfit. It would be a bit unfortunate to get him finally and then have him not be able to match the Guardians.

It looks somewhat different in this pic:

Captain-Marvel-Movie-05__scaled_600.jpg

I actually like Ronan’s green more comicy costume. Really hope Hot Toys make him this time.
They could double dip for show exclusives with the green Cap suit and GotG Ronan repaint.

Yeah, it's a very different look for Ronan. More green, and no face paint. I kind of like this look better, too.

I’m thinking what someone suggested that her green armor will be an exclusive

Not a bad looking suit.

Really cringing at the very unsubtle virtue signaling in the headlines though. Im really afraid that this might turn into the MCU's version of Poochie.

Honestly I think we will only get Carol unless the film is massive and even then its iffy. So to not be disappointed I expect Carol only and anything else will be icing.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Honestly I think we will only get Carol unless the film is massive and even then its iffy. So to not be disappointed I expect Carol only and anything else will be icing.

I can't fault your logic, but if the Skrulls and/or Minn-Erva are going to be recurring in the MCU going forward, I could see at least one of Talos or Minn-Erva being made.

The big question will be if HT double dips Carol for this and IW2 a few months later.

Anybody think we'll get a prototype reveal tonight with the trailer coming in a few hours? I know its early but I hope we do.

Back