Statue Prime 1- batman zero year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josemanuelr8212

Super Freak
Reaction score
46643bf48ede055aa1e6bc32682265b0.png

A sneak peek by prime1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty awesome from that tease but my only concern is how are Prime 1 gonna manage all these new lines they keep announcing when the struggle to release anything within two years already. Could mean even more delays.

Looks pretty awesome from that tease but my only concern is how are Prime 1 gonna manage all these new lines they keep announcing when the struggle to release anything within two years already. Could mean even more delays.

Agreed. Getting to ahead of themselves.

I am guessing 1/4th or 1/5th depending on whether ifs part of n52 or legacy line. But because of the bike, it may be as big as 1/3 scale.

Yup, you'd need a literal batcave to fit these huge statues and their shipping boxes.

Yup, you'd need a literal batcave to fit these huge statues and their shipping boxes.

My biggest issue is the shipping boxes/ statue boxes. Yes, of course I want my statues to arrive safely but as you said, storing them is it's own "collection". I currently have them taking up an entire wall in my basement, from top to bottom. I may be moving where there are no basements, which means I'll need a storage shed (exposing them to the weather fluctuations) full of boxes. It is the only real issue I have with this hobby; the space the statues and the boxes take up. Oh and the money LOL.

My biggest issue is the shipping boxes/ statue boxes. Yes, of course I want my statues to arrive safely but as you said, storing them is it's own "collection". I currently have them taking up an entire wall in my basement, from top to bottom. I may be moving where there are no basements, which means I'll need a storage shed (exposing them to the weather fluctuations) full of boxes. It is the only real issue I have with this hobby; the space the statues and the boxes take up. Oh and the money LOL.

The boxes are the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back