Daryl Dixon review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Walking Dead is back in about a month, but Daryl Dixon is already shipping. I've got my review of him up tonight - not quite Negan or Michonne, but better than most - and you can find it here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-090518a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

review_wddd_large.jpg

You may want to reread your "Where to get":

This exclusive version was available through ThreeZero's online store for $180, but has since sold out. Online options include these site sponsors:

- has the regular version for $160.

- is at $165.

- Entertainment Earth is at $168.

- or you can search ebay for a deal.

The first 2 sponsors are blank.

Otherwise great read as always. Still my favorite toy reviewer. :duff

Awesome review like always :clap I personally thought Daryl was the best out of the but the company definitely improving on each release. Can't wait to see your review on Glenn.

Well, remember, my biggest issue with Daryl is his floppy, loose body, something that may vary across the figures.

The hair is really the readon why I did not order Daryl (and the fact that the show is more and more losing its drive for me). Let's see how he does in the sexond half of S9. I may change my opinion. Hopefully they will announce his bike too.

Well, remember, my biggest issue with Daryl is his floppy, loose body, something that may vary across the figures.

Body was a bit loose in some joints on mine as well. I have received worse from sideshow in the past. I like the sculpt more than you do. Good figure and a nicely done review sir!

Dammit, Michael, your excellent review just made me buy another figure! I was not intending to get this one as I have no other walking dead figures, but he looks great despite the nits

I for one did not like the sculpt. I replaced it with the damtoys version and switched the hair. I may root his hair though. I also hate his body, such poor materials used.
I'm ok with him for now...

MVIMG_20180817_100316.jpg
MVIMG_20180817_100417.jpg

Thanks for another great review! I was 50/50 on this one, the sculpt was OK but that hair sculpt wasn't really having me jump on it. I wonder if some of the posing issues might be from the odd skin they have on the figure. Personally I don't mind joints, this reminds me of the classic Six Million Dollar Man I had growing up a long, long time ago with rubber skin.

Back