Prime 1 - Alien Warrior 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Prime 1 just posted this in the Facebook collectors group:

Aliens Warriors is coming we completely redo overall initial sculpt concept our pose will be heavily base on the movie set photo below. We want warrior to feel like crawlers and have personality. We hope to able to show it at next Wonderfest winter as we want to make it perfect.

FB_IMG_15359937047927065.jpg

FB_IMG_15359937103736033.jpg

Perhaps a not-so-subtle jab at the CP, but this really is the perfect pose. Looking forward to seeing what they do with the Big Chap as well.

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 - Alien Warrior

Yeah! And their big chap for when? Announcer pn the alien day but no news...

Thanks blade!

After the pretty disappointing Coolprops reveal last week, this is exciting news and could potentially turn out much better. Looking forward to it!

Regarding the big chap, they said they have no plans to reveal it any time soon, so it looks like the Warrior will be first sadly.

After the pretty disappointing Coolprops reveal last week, this is exciting news and could potentially turn out much better. Looking forward to it!

Regarding the big chap, they said they have no plans to reveal it any time soon, so it looks like the Warrior will be first sadly.

Im ok with them going backwards. 3,2,1 save big chap for last

Im ok with them going backwards. 3,2,1 save big chap for last

I wouldn't usually mind, but with two directly competing pieces already available for order, it would have been nice to see Prime 1's soon. But as long as it's awesome when it finally arrives, not much else maters. I may still pick up one of the other two if I can....

Haha python! For the prize of mamegyorai alien may be you can afford coolprops one and also the prime 1 bigchap:). For me it’s a deal!;)

I wouldn't usually mind, but with two directly competing pieces already available for order, it would have been nice to see Prime 1's soon. But as long as it's awesome when it finally arrives, not much else maters. I may still pick up one of the other two if I can....

I'm sure Prime 1 will not disappoint.

Haha python! For the prize of mamegyorai alien may be you can afford coolprops one and also the prime 1 bigchap:). For me it’s a deal!;)

I am seriously not making fun of you here but it is spelled 'price' with a 'c', not 'prize'. :)

I love the ALIENS design but due to the way the suits and heads were made I guess they didn't care too much about the throat. It always looks like there isn't a place for the retracted tongue. That teaser is ok. Nothing we haven't seen already.

No problem clutch! Feel free to correct me any time!lol

A prize for me?? Oh thanks! Send it to me then! Lol

That teaser is ok. Nothing we haven't seen already.

I suspect this was just rushed out (not planned) due to the fact that Coolprops had just revealed there's to a chorus of "MEH!" This is just a reminder that there's another option on the way. Remember that their Big chap teaser looked pretty **** frankly, but their talk about it since has made it sound fairly promising. I'm ignoring the details of these Prime 1 tease and eagerly awaiting images of the actual sculpts which I'm sure will be much better.

Looks like this will be 1:4 after all.

From the Facebook post on the 1:4 Jungle Pred:

Ronny Stark said:
Hope it’s 1/3 scale

Prime 1 Studio said:
1/4 scale

Matthew White said:
Noooo, I thought the movie preds were all going to be 1/3? They would match the Aliens (dog) that way...

Prime 1 Studio said:
Matthew White Alien Dog is a partnership with coolprops please check their Big Chap for the same scale and others.

Prime 1 Studio said:
We dont have the right to produce 1/3 scale for this version.

Aaron Ross said:
Prime 1 Studio just this version? Who does then? What about Celtic, P2, wolf etc...?

Prime 1 Studio said:
Aaron Ross All version.

Aaron Ross said:
Prime 1 Studio so will big chap and warrior remain 1/3?

Prime 1 Studio said:
Aaron Ross 1/3 scale is with Coolprops partner for Alien Dog. Our new collection will be all 1/4scale.

Tom Middlewood said:
I’m curious now. What about the alien line. Do you have the licence for movie version (or only comics)? And what scale then? 1/3 or 1/4?

Kelvin Loke said:
All alien movie and comics will be in 1/4

Tom Middlewood said:
So the recent alien warrior tease and big chap enlarged kotobukya version will be in 1/4 too?

Prime 1 Studio said:
Tom Middlewood YES

Re: Prime 1 - Alien Warrior 1/4

hopefully prime 1 can paint this thing half as good as XM studios alien looks.

Back