New Addition - Detolf Cases!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmkane

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Haven't posted in a while . . . but very much getting back into statue collecting . . . bought a couple Detolf cases with some puck lighting and the addiction is now back in full swing! I just added the Prime 1 Batman Noel 1/3 statue and the Gotham by Gaslight statue. I've mixed in some of the homemade props I've made and thrilled to find they fit right in - those include the DIY arch reactor and the Forrest trooper helmet I made from a 'paint your own stormtrooper' toy I got a target for $12.99. I've got room for 2 more cases and am bitten by the 1/3 Prime bug . . .

IMG_8231.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8231.jpg
    IMG_8231.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 295
Very nice! The DKR statue with Bats and Carrie was the first statue I bought back in 96. Up till that I had been strictly comics. Fateful choice.:cuckoo:

Haven't posted in a while . . . but very much getting back into statue collecting . . . bought a couple Detolf cases with some puck lighting and the addiction is now back in full swing! I just added the Prime 1 Batman Noel 1/3 statue and the Gotham by Gaslight statue. I've mixed in some of the homemade props I've made and thrilled to find they fit right in - those include the DIY arch reactor and the Forrest trooper helmet I made from a 'paint your own stormtrooper' toy I got a target for $12.99. I've got room for 2 more cases and am bitten by the 1/3 Prime bug . . .

View attachment 424671

Where did you get the plastic cubes in the back of the cases and what are they called? Would like some for my own.

Display looks nice and clean. Really like that Batman next to the grave statue.

Look up base ball display box...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Thank you. I have good wireless pucks for my bestas, but they are too big for the detolf. I will have to try these out.

Back