My little collection in my working room...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman36

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

since moving in our own house, I can display my collection in my working room. Working and hobby together is great, as I love to work in my room and watch my figures, when I have to fetch something from the shelves. Had some more figures, but sold some recently, which I can´t see anymore and kept only my personal highlights. Customized the shelves on my own with glasses, light and grey inlay. Yondu and Neo incoming next. :)

01_rechts04eiq.jpg

02_linksspi3o.jpg

03_lightcycle8udzn.jpg

04_vitrineo4cw9.jpg

05_arnieeeede.jpg

06_indyi8dgh.jpg

Ice

Hey shells, I´m not like you. ;-) Collecting Hot Toys since 2008, I never had more than 20 figures at the same time. Always sold the ones I didn´t like one single detail and replacing it with a new figure. I´m always trying to display the figures at a great pose and maybe in a little diorama.

Hey shells, I´m not like you. ;-) Collecting Hot Toys since 2008, I never had more than 20 figures at the same time. Always sold the ones I didn´t like one single detail and replacing it with a new figure. I´m always trying to display the figures at a great pose and maybe in a little diorama.

That's the exact same mindset I have (<20figs, with some dio), and we started in the same year!
Clean display in a well-lit room. Perfection.

Back