Custom name stickers for Hot Toys AOU / Civil War bases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ali1994

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

I am Hot Toys collector, usually iron man figures. I have purchased few cheap AOU and Civil War Hawkeye bases for my Iron Men so that they can stay in a similar fashion together. I am hoping to get rid of the metal name plaque in front of those bases and write in same style like originals such as 'Iron Man Mark XXX' or just 'Iron Man' would be enough. Are there pre-prepared stickers on the internet that I can find? Are there anyone that can help me?

Thanks

I think this on eBay will be really helpful for you: 113223109316

Was very helpful for me, I can make as many custom figures I want and not worry about not having bases with their nameplates.

Hello,

I am Hot Toys collector, usually iron man figures. I have purchased few cheap AOU and Civil War Hawkeye bases for my Iron Men so that they can stay in a similar fashion together. I am hoping to get rid of the metal name plaque in front of those bases and write in same style like originals such as 'Iron Man Mark XXX' or just 'Iron Man' would be enough. Are there pre-prepared stickers on the internet that I can find? Are there anyone that can help me?

Thanks

You can buy transparency film and print it out yourself then seal it on the base with an acrylic sealer, spray or brush depending on how good you are with that.

Back