Whats up from Cali

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phreakshow

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, very new to this game. Coming more from an import car scene (it was expensive there too! :lol ) and now this collectible figure genre seems to be a new passion of mine. Btw, what is your situation on collecting with your significant other? So far, my gf is encouraging. Already planning to buy me display cases. :yess:

Just got into collecting this year and it started with Silent Hill. Favorite VG as a teen. Already have Red Pyramid Thing and Heather from Gecco. Next is bubble head nurse. Also have HT Predator Classic and The Crow. I have a few figures and statues on pre-order (there goes that money again). Plus, I should have a SSC Commander Shepard coming my way from a member here! Thinking of pickup up a Thane and Tali from GH to accompany. Looking for HT Fallout T-45

Main interests:
Silent Hill
Mass Effect
Fallout
Alien/Aliens
Movie/Custom 1/6
Batman

Thanks for your time guys!

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

While my GF thinks it's a funny/strange hobby, she doesn't mind my collecting. She actually enjoys the artistry aspect of it. :D :yess:

Back