Metal Build Eva

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sevreed

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else getting this?
1-1.jpg

didnt see anything about how big its going to be. if its in the new movie i will probably buy. if this is some artistic interpretation ill pass. id rather have a big medicom RAH for this price tho

didnt see anything about how big its going to be. if its in the new movie i will probably buy. if this is some artistic interpretation ill pass. id rather have a big medicom RAH for this price tho

Same here, didn’t get any notice till I saw some random search off instagram. Heck even tamashii’s instagram doesn’t have any info or post.

I like the Metal Build Gundams and am a huge Evangelion fan so this is perfect. Instant PO.

Dam that looks amazing I wonder if they use the base and release all the different EVA units

Last edited:
Bandai is doing this? BEST Eva 01 I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most went from nothing to sold out. Or in the case of amiami the site is still not loading.

But I did score one from Nippon Yasan seconds before their site crashed :yess:

On Amazon
I checked it not sold by amazon japan other sellers have it but do not deliver to the us and they doubled the price. I am waiting on hlj maybe they will have it up. It must be a smaller production run that's why its selling out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I checked it not sold by amazon japan other sellers have it but do not deliver to the us and they doubled the price. I am waiting on hlj maybe they will have it up. It must be a smaller production run that's why its selling out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It was on Amazon US for $240 for a couple of hours.

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 3.35.10 PM.jpg

Otherwise I'd check back near release date for additional stock. Able to nab a few MBs this way.

Back