First 4 Figures - Cowboy Bebop Spike Spiegel Statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pork Chop Express

I never drive faster than I can see...
Reaction score
cb_spike_exc_v_01_1.jpg

https://www.first4figures.com/collectibles/spike-spiegel-exclusive.html

Saw this on Sideshows site, they only have the regular for more than what the exclusive is listed for on First 4s website. I like the show and figure enough to order, hopefully it out comes out well.

I'm a fan of cowboy Bebop, where can I get this action figure? Can I but it online?

I don’t think it’s out until next September 2019, however it’s up for Pre-order at both Big Bad Toy Store and also Sideshow if you want to use their monthly payment plan to spread the cost out a bit.

Will be my first statue by them, really looking forward to Fey Valentine, Jet, Ed and Ein.

It'd be nice if they do Fey & Jet after Spike. I figure Ed and Ein would be a pair, or Ein as an ex. for Ed. If Spike turn out well I may get them all.

Spike is still one of my favorite tough guys.

It'd be nice if they do Fey & Jet after Spike. I figure Ed and Ein would be a pair, or Ein as an ex. for Ed. If Spike turn out well I may get them all.

Spike is still one of my favorite tough guys.

Jet and Fey are up next. Jet is pretty much done, Faye’s pose is being worked on. I think this will make a pretty killer set

Cool, I'm hoping Spike turns out well. Even though these are not super detailed like SSC, P1, XM.. I still think these are a good price for the scale. OR at least it certainly feels that way, :lol

Any idea what the ex. might be for Jet & Fey?

Cool, I'm hoping Spike turns out well. Even though these are not super detailed like SSC, P1, XM.. I still think these are a good price for the scale. OR at least it certainly feels that way, :lol

Any idea what the ex. might be for Jet & Fey?

Jet’s EX is a pair of knuckle cracking switchout arms. Faye from what theyve shown so far looks like another couple arms, one with a pair of sunglasses and the other a gun- just based off of the pose voting posts on facebook. F4F’s style going forward with the anime lines was to keep the characters toonish instead of going the more realistic route other companies have been taking. Although subtle, they are starting to add quite a bit more texture into their pieces. Mugen and Al just shown today are good examples. I would put their Al from FMA head and shoulders above the Prime 1 piece. I havent even seen the anime and I want it lol.

Jet’s EX is a pair of knuckle cracking switchout arms. Faye from what theyve shown so far looks like another couple arms, one with a pair of sunglasses and the other a gun- just based off of the pose voting posts on facebook. F4F’s style going forward with the anime lines was to keep the characters toonish instead of going the more realistic route other companies have been taking. Although subtle, they are starting to add quite a bit more texture into their pieces. Mugen and Al just shown today are good examples. I would put their Al from FMA head and shoulders above the Prime 1 piece. I havent even seen the anime and I want it lol.

I liked FMA, not enough to get Al but it looks like it turned out pretty nice. Looking forward to seeing Jet and Faye.

Back