Hot toys battle damages armored Batman head swap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperClark87

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Just as the title says does anyone know how to swap the head for the battle damaged armored Batman with the regular armored Batman?

You need to swap both head sculpt and neck peg at the same time, not just the head sculpt alone.

Will the neck peg from the battle damaged one fit into the neck hole of the regular one?

I just ordered both the battle damaged armored Batman from sideshow and i ordered the regular armored head off of eBay. I didn’t check to see if the regular head the peg in it before I bought it. If it doesn’t have the peg do you have any suggestions on what to do then?

The neck peg for the armored bats is extremely hard to hard.
Those ebay sellers who sold the head sculpts have never included the neck pegs.

Without the neck peg, head sculpt and body are useless to each other.
Maybe you can find a regular HT neck peg in the right length and trim the diameter of the ball joint down to fit the socket inside the head sculpt.

No, I am working overseas, so I don't have them with me.
I doubt you can get that exact answer since only very few people in the world have done that swap. lol
This is a custom forum, so many people here do spend both time and money to find the solution on their own tho.

If my memory serves me right, the neck peg of the regular armored bat is shorter with a bigger ball joint to the head sculpt.
The easiest way would be buying a longer neck peg and cuting the ball joint off.
Next, fill up the head sculpt socket with blu tack and then plug them in and call it a day.

Back