Action Figure Detroit:become human 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firejclawjack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone wants 1/6 figures from DBH?
Just gather your thoughts here.
Feel free to discuss!

Would prefer Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Adam Jensen over any other cyberpunk video game, maybe followed by Rutger Hauer’s character in Observer (2017)

how is the game?
worth picking up if I liked heavy rain and games like it like until dawn and telltale games?

I'm a huge fan of all the "Make your own choice" games (From Telltale games to Heavy Rain, to Until Dawn, all the way to Undertale and Life is Strange) and I can 100% vouch for this one!!
If you enjoy these types of "interactive movie" games, you will definitely have a blast with this one! It is the first out of all of these games that really made me feel like ALL of the choices matter. And they do. There are hundreds of outcomes and options throughout all of it. Incredibly well crafted game. Also, I highly recommend it if you're a fan of movies like Ex Machina, Blade Runner, Westworld (series) etc. or have an interest in the general evolution of technology and Artificial Intelligence.

Also yes to 1/6 Detroit figures! Thinking of giving a couple a go myself. Probably Lt. Hank or crazy Ralph first.

before Detroit Become Human, we need them Original Blade Runners Done first!

how is the game?
worth picking up if I liked heavy rain and games like it like until dawn and telltale games?

I Felt that it could have been better story wise. Having said that, it was enjoyable and worth the try.
(I already sold it off as I got the ending the way I imagined how things would actually turned out - no interest in replaying it).

Late to the thread, but I'd love a default 1/6 Connor figure with maybe a alternative infiltration outfit. A short haired Kara in her winter outfit would be great too~

Do I have the first ever D:BH 1/6 scale figure??

Not even a main character too. He just looks awesome. :rotfl

X4dop6x.jpg

Back