【Christopher Robin - Winnie the Pooh Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
“It’s always a sunny day, when Christopher Robin comes to play.”

Sooner or later, your past catches up to you! The recently released Christopher Robin movie is going to take you on an adventure that pulls on the heartstrings! The now-adult Christopher is struggling in his work life crisis, and his childhood stuffed animal friend – Winnie the Pooh has came all the way from the Hundred Acre Wood to help his cherished old friend overcoming the stress! Today, Hot Toys is very excited to introduce the Winnie the Pooh collectible figure from the Disney’s live action adventure Christopher Robin!

The movie-accurate Pooh collectible figure is sophisticatedly developed based on the appearance of Winnie the pooh features a highly flexible body allowing different posts, an iconic red knitted pullover, a pair of matching sunglasses with yellow frame, Pooh’s favorite honey jar, as well as a specially designed tree trunk themed figure stand!

Take the charming bear with you for a new wonderful day!

#HotToys #Collectibles #Disney Disney's Christopher Robin #WinniethePooh

IMG_9674.JPGIMG_9675.JPGIMG_9676.JPGIMG_9677.JPGIMG_9678.JPGIMG_9679.JPGIMG_9680.JPGIMG_9681.JPGIMG_9682.JPGIMG_9683.JPGIMG_9684.JPG

24cm? Shoot...there goes any hope of them using this new body type for some Ewoks.

I went onto HT's site just to see infinity war Iron Man's color design on his fists cause I remembered yellow but wasn't sure of myself so had to verify then I see this my stomach dropped with my mouth and I looked at my wallet and back at the screen. It's probably going be expensive.

I hate HTs look at what they've done to me-they incited my in interests-they knew I wanted new dolls of both but they look so good and believe you me I jumped on this movie when it came out and it was perfect hands down up sideways whatever way. My childhood the nostalgia it's too much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went onto HT's site just to see infinity war Iron Man's color design on his fists cause I remembered yellow but wasn't sure of myself so had to verify then I see this my stomach dropped with my mouth and I looked at my wallet and back at the screen. It's probably going be expensive.

I hate HTs look at what they've done to me-they incited my in interests-they knew I wanted new dolls of both but they look so good and believe you me I jumped on this movie when it came out and it was perfect hands down up sideways whatever way. My childhood the nostalgia it's too much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:rotfl. I hear ya

Back