Queen Studios Collectibles - Terminator 2 - T-800 & T-1000 1:1 Busts and 1:4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles - Terminator 2 - T-800 & T-1000 1:1 Busts and 1:4 Statues

2z7y9Qc.jpg

GrNFKuu.jpg

QueenStudios has a special treat for the fans of “Terminator”. The Terminator franchise has officially authorized QueenStudios to recreate two of its classic characters, the T-800 and the T-1000, and we will be producing them in two different ratios: a 1:1 bust and a 1:4 full body image.

The "Terminator" is an indelible childhood memory, and it is one of our most cherished science fiction films. When We first came into contact with the "Terminator", we were deeply influenced by its surreal special effects and storyline. We were inspired by the T-800's perseverance, marveled at and shocked by the T-1000’s indestructibility.

This restart is a childhood dream come true. The actors have slowly grown old, we are growing up, but the classic characters from our childhood still have a special place in our hearts.

We will create the two classic images of the T-800 and the T-1000 with the highest level of craftsmanship and attention to detail, and present them to the collectors and supporters of QueenStudios.

Queen Studios Facebook site

Aussa Valen said:
1:4 full body endo or arnold? or better yet, battle damaged arnorld

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Hi, We’ll do the battle damaged arnorld.

Here's one of their products for reference.

Re: Queen Studios Collectibles - Terminator 2 - T-800 & T-1000 1:1 Busts and 1:4 Stat

Can't wait to see their 1/4 scale Arnold!

Re: Queen Studios Collectibles - Terminator 2 - T-800 & T-1000 1:1 Busts and 1:4 Stat

Oh wow. The busts will look scary good. Their Wolverine is amazing.

Let's hope for a semi-BD Arnold as suggested by the teaser.
Father Phantom's full BD bust is a gem for the price asked. It would be nice to complete a collection instead of doing duplicates all over again.

Terminator 2 3D

vlcsnap-2018-08-14-20h49m27s085.jpg

Just kidding. No such thing for T1/T2 stuff.

Good to see classic Terminator stuff still being made with this announcement and the Blitzway prop replicas. Shame HT appear to have give up but stubbornly sit on the licence.

I don't have a 1/4 scale Arnold so i'll almost certainly get this but you might argue the BD T800 has been done enough already. The clean version from the start of the film or the police shootout version from T1 would be slightly higher on my wish list.

Reminds me why I only ever pre-order/buy from retailers and not directly through a company. Peace of mind.

I made a mistake, deleting my comments.

Queen Studios?? LOL what a name. So these guys are legit or what?

These guys made some incredibly life-like busts of Jackman's Wolverine and Ledger's Joker. I'm guessing these statues won't be cheap.

I dont think they nailed the head but otherwise looks very realistic.

Yeah the quality looks nice but that doesn't look like Hugh Jackman at all, so it kind of defeats the purpose. I hope their Terminator products are spot on.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looking very good, glad to see they're keeping pretty true to the film look and not going extreme like the Sideshow bust.

The digital sculpt looks good. But I have heard complaints about this company when it comes to the actual product you receive.

Looking very good, glad to see they're keeping pretty true to the film look and not going extreme like the Sideshow bust.

Im curious, in what way was Sideshows taken to the 'Extreme'? I thought it was produced through Winston and had some oversight from him.

Yeah the quality looks nice but that doesn't look like Hugh Jackman at all, so it kind of defeats the purpose. I hope their Terminator products are spot on.

I dont think they nailed the head but otherwise looks very realistic.

Judge yourselves (this is mine):

EhKzsYD.jpg

Definitely interested

Back