1/6 What’s the most obscure character you want to see as a figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sithlord13

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay. Title sort of says it all.

What is the most obscure character you would love to see made by sideshow or hot toys?

I don’t mean what’s the most random character you can think of but the one you would actually put your hard earned cash down to buy?

I want a lobot. Really want a lobot.

Or Hera. Or Mara jade.

Now I’m sure that’s pretty mainstream for some of you.

What are you people wishing for ?

Would love to see these guys. Would probably buy the whole team if they made them.
RCcover.jpg

I second what ArtDamage said. Scorch would be a day one, pay in full kind of preorder for me.

Thrawn, Scorch, and Darth Bane are my top 3 Star Wars characters. I don't get how Sideshow churned out so many clones but never once made Delta Squad.

Would love an Amanaman and Ephant Mon figure to complete my Jabba court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jabba's Palace lends itself to about a half dozen awesome opportunities here. Ree Yees, Squid head, Amanaman, Ephant Mon. But my choice would be Yak Face.

Ahsoka, I know she's pretty mainstream, but since she's a TV character, she's been getting the shaft. She deserves a 1/6 figure more than anyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

A knockoff company should definitely do this, if well done a lot would sell.
I’m actually sorta surprised someone or some company hasn’t produced sets for a generic Rebel. You could do the classic look like on the Tantive IV, Hoth, and Endor. That would make more sense than a company like Hot Toys or Sideshow producing a $200 plus figure for mostly nameless characters who don’t appear very long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always loved the Emperor and guards so for me I would buy an Imperial Dignitary. I think it would look cool along with those figures plus I think HT's would do great with another old man sculpt.

Back