Best 1/4 scale Batman statues??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furyan

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Im looking to add a Batman statue to my collection at some point and Id like to know and see what your favorites are. Im leaning towards 1/4 scale for space reasons so please share photos of your favorites,doesnt matter what company produced it or even if its customs, old or new and upcoming,Id like to see em thanks!

I like mine the best :p

Batman%2006.jpg

While I'm not a fan of fabric on statues, I still think that currently the best Batman 1/4 statues are Sideshow Black and Blue PF's and I personally like the Blue best.

Batman Blue.jpg

The upcoming P1 Batman looks like it could be strong contender to overtake that title though.

Batman.jpg

DSC_3504.jpg

This one gets my vote too. It is the best for me in terms of scale and design. I would love a Neal Adams or similar with sculpted body and fabric cape, but for now this one takes the top spot IMO

Anyone have a pic of the Black one? That blue one is stunning and just made my list of must haves....

I think it’s going to be Prime1 N52 Batman. It’s surprising that there aren’t good 1/4 Batman statues out there.

The worst is an easy choice tho: the new Batman PF.

Yea it looks great to me, I really don't understand the hate. Paint and pose better than most I've seen out there.

View attachment 422546

Personally, I have so many things I have problem with this statue. The hunchback, chaps, old man looking portrait (which doesn’t go along with the trinity or other JL), overkill boots, and Gotham gaslight looking cape. Sideshow really went overboard with this piece.

Back