Q-Collectibles - Cyber Force RIPCLAW (Classic Edition) - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savage

Freaked Out
Reaction score

864b5839-f0e5-4615-a9ndq6.jpeg

CYBER FORCE
RIPCLAW
~ 1/4 SCALE CLASSIC EDITION STATUE ~

Dear collectors, welcome to the CYBERFORCE UNIVERSE (1992) - written and illustrated by its creator Marc Silvestri. We're proud to announce our teamwork with TOP COW Productions, Inc., bringing out our first statue of a coming serie: RIPCLAW - CLASSIC EDITION

Cyber Force is a superhero team consisting mostly of mutants. The mutants were experimented on and gained cybernetic implants which granted them new and improved powers.

The members of Cyber Force were all captured by an enormous corporation bent on world domination named Cyberdata. Cyberdata was run by various scientists who experimented on the captured mutants. The scientists had developed a new technology, known by acronym S.H.O.C., or Special Hazardous Operation Cyborg. They applied the new technology on the mutants, enhancing their powers, but damaging them mentally. The experimented mutants had had enough and escaped the clutches of Cyberdata. They then banded together to form Cyber Force, with their primary goal being the takedown of Cyberdata.

WIP - CONCEPT PICTURE

d34855c7-768e-41dd-ax4dn2.jpeg

(Pic by Q-Collectibles)

First Appearance - Cyber Force (Vol. 1) #1 (October, 1992)
After an encounter with the spirits of his ancestors which left him with mystic powers to take on animal like abilities, Robert Bearclaw attracted the attention of the sinister Cyberdata corporation. Cyberdata brainwashed Robert and added cybernetic enhancements, forcing him to become an agent until he was freed and became the superhero Ripclaw to take revenge on the evil that corrupted him and make amends for his wrongs as an assassin.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Manufacturer: Q-Collectibles
License: TOP COW Productions, Inc.
Scale: 1/4
Price: TBA
Edition Size: TBA
Release Date: Q3 2019

Q Collectibles Cyber Force Ripclaw 1/4 statue

Don't know this company, looks like they are new. This was posted by Savage on Statue Forum.

Attachments

• claw.jpg
    claw.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 108
Re: Q Collectibles Cyber Force Ripclaw 1/4 statue

They relaunched it in 2017 or 2018....I don't remember exactly.

(takes time to look it up)

Well I'll be...I was unaware of the 2018 series. And here I was expecting an upcoming statue announcement for this guy:

AReS8pV.jpg

Interesting and exciting at the same time! Would like to see how far this goes.

Great news! Would love to see an awesome 1/4 scale statue of Ripclaw!

I don't know Q-Collectibles ...but I hope they make more statues of Top Cow characters ...WitchBlade, Angelus, Cyblade, etc.

(takes time to look it up)

Well I'll be...I was unaware of the 2018 series. And here I was expecting an upcoming statue announcement for this guy:

You know what....since we're rolling in nostalgia...I'd like a statue (maybe a 1/6) with a Rob Liefeld flair. The horrible proportions and those amazing amazing feet that even hot topic refuses to print on shirts. (Honestly! I've been trying to upload yhe pic but it won't go!)

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Back