Chronicle Collectibles Terminator Endoskeleton version 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crusaderscollection

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Couldn't find this on the forum, anyone have any more info besides what's on CC Facebook. 37671814_2081369972122837_3059342974883201024_n.jpg

Or direct me to the thread, thanks.

There is a thread on the other forum about it. Not much info yet. Just that it is triple chrome plated and that piece is not final product, still needs a lot of detailing. I am hoping it has some articulation like the V1.

Well it is from TG so no interest at all.

Who cares what movie it's from, TG isn't bad as most portray it to be(just too many "Original or GTFO" snobs who just want everything else not T1/T2 "off their lawn"). TG Endo is a better looking, more refined Endo than the "old" ones IMO. You would pass on a TX because of it being in T3 too?

Yes I would pass on the TX. Sorry but I never buy from a movie which is bad. It is common sense to me. I just cannot enjoy the piece that way. When I look at it it is just a reminder about how trash the movie is.

Yes I would pass on the TX. Sorry but I never buy from a movie which is bad. It is common sense to me. I just cannot enjoy the piece that way. When I look at it it is just a reminder about how trash the movie is.
I can understand why some might think that way, but I can separate the character and enjoy it regardless of the movie. it's the same way Wolf predator is so loved by many even though movie wasn't very good. You can appreciate the art of character design and not need to think of it in a particular scene to enjoy it. You aren't buying the movie, you are buying the character. I don't even own a copy of T3/T4, but I have multiple life size pieces from those movies.

Well if you like it than more power to you. After all this is all that matters. We like different things and collect in different ways.

Who cares what movie it's from, TG isn't bad as most portray it to be(just too many "Original or GTFO" snobs who just want everything else not T1/T2 "off their lawn"). TG Endo is a better looking, more refined Endo than the "old" ones IMO. You would pass on a TX because of it being in T3 too?

:rock

I prefer the look of the original hands down. For that reason alone, I would not purchase a TG endo even if TG were a great movie. I'd also pass on the TX as well - feels gimmicky.

I prefer the look of the original hands down. For that reason alone, I would not purchase a TG endo even if TG were a great movie. I'd also pass on the TX as well - feels gimmicky.

Cool, if that what you like, that's what you like. Original has it's own look. If I had to own only one it would be the TG version, but I'd love to have both. Why does the TX look gimmicky? Just because of the female form factor?

Back