Display options...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joefan10

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all...So, Im going to be moving into a townhouse soon, and need ideas on displaying my collection....I don't have detolfs and don't want to put alot of holes in the walls hanging shelving, etc....Want to confine the collection to one of the small spare bedrooms...Looking for ideas on what other people here do to display their stuff that don't have nice cases, etc to display them in...It's a gi joe collection, so there will be boxes of all different sizes...Thanks...

Matt

HI Matt, i am short on space so i use 2 standard white bookcases with matching shelves bridging between them just requires 2 small brackets screwed to wall for safety. this easily fits all my 1/6 hot toys & by not using large stands its surprising what will fit just rotate your figures a little each time you dust (my excuse to play with them) to keep display fresh. all the best ian.

HI Matt, i am short on space so i use 2 standard white bookcases with matching shelves bridging between them just requires 2 small brackets screwed to wall for safety. this easily fits all my 1/6 hot toys & by not using large stands its surprising what will fit just rotate your figures a little each time you dust (my excuse to play with them) to keep display fresh. all the best ian.

It's a thought...I just wanna be able to display everything...It's all in boxes in my storage units right now...I miss being able to gaze upon my collection...lol...

I just got a couple IKEA Kallax shelves for my new place, and I like them. I have one in my living room and one in my bedroom, and use them for my books, movies, and also some 1/6 figures. IKEA has a lot of customization options for them too.

Back