New MEGO Dracula (Bela Lugosi) 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlobalObserver

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mego-2018-Bela-Lugosi-as-Dracula-Limited.jpg

Has anyone picked up the new Bela as Dracula at Target? Only $14.99 in-store and online at www.target.com.

It's a pretty decent figure for the money.

Our Target had an end cap with several of the figures. Some of the choices, like Norm from Cheers, seem out of left field. The display certainly brought back memories.

I just saw the assortment available on their website. An odd hodge-podge, indeed. Tootie from the Facts of Life? Peg from Married with Children? Weird.

I saw it. Looked like crap. I picked up the 13" Wonder Woman which was the best one of all the new Mego stuff.

https://youtu.be/cl3c5QasmXU

And Coming Soon!

Mego Universal Studios Monsters Lon Chaney Jr. - Frankenstein Action Figure 8"
MSRP: $N.A.
DPCI: 087-16-3120
UPC: 852404008423

Mego Universal Studios Monsters Lon Chaney Jr. - Wolfman Action Figure 8"
MSRP: $N.A.
DPCI: 087-16-3121
UPC: 852404008676

It's a $14.99 toy, not a $250.00 Hot Toys collectible. :lol

Anyone who is a fan of the classic MEGO figures of the 1970's should love this figure.

THIS is the Dracula I wanted in 1974. It only took 44 years for that to happen. :yess:

I love Mego figures and own a bunch of them but this Dracula looked terrible and I'm a HUGE Bela Lugosi Dracula fan! I would have picked 2 up in a heart beat if this was decent. What's the point in securing the Lugosi license if you're not even going to attempt to make it look like him? They should have just put "Vampire" on the package. "Vampire with Napkin Wraparound" actually...LOL

It's crap, Phibes. Demand better!

I have products superior to this. Those products cost considerably more. Considering the SRP for the little dude is tantamount to the price of a pizza and coke at the mall, I would rather have this figure. Because the latter will turn to actual crap in less than 12 hours. You're being too hard on the figure.:lecture:monkey3

I still have an original Mego Batman sealed on the card. Some of the new choices are strange. Why a Peg Bundy and not an Al?

I’ll never understand this hideous vintage cheap toys companies make.

I’m a huge Lugosi fan and have the SS figure. I would have liked this ... ah well.

I ordered one off of evilbay. 10K is a huge run it seems. But IDK how many brands typically make of an action figure...

Back