Statue PCS Instagram TMNT poll for new statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
PCS wants to know on Instagram what statue we would like them to make.
So far planned
4 Turtles
Rocksteady
Shredder
I voted Casey, April. They both need to get made.

Last edited:
The only one that is mandatory is Bebop, considering that Rocksteady is confirmed, you just can't make one without the other.

The one I would want the most is Baxter fly, and to finish the main villain lineup, android Krang.

For me, since Shredder is already being made, I'd say April O' Neil and Splinter are the ones I'd want the most.

Great point, I did think about that. Now that they are working with SSC they can work on statues and let SSC do the rest.

Do you work for this company?

He can only post a link here on boards for people who could be interested in TMNT and have the possibilty to vote for the ones they want to be made.
I know him very well and he is a super nice guys, always trying to help fellow collectors.
And I am sure he will be very useful for the company who would hire him !

On Rebelscum a very good friend created a thread about Meisho Movie SW figures, and that is because of that thread I started to collect, because I did not find any informations on official bandai site.
He doesn't work for this company but thought that could be neat to share with other collectors.
Sometimes companies forget the communication on collectors boards is really important.

Back