Kaustic Plastik : Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pizza

Super Freak
Reaction score

We are proud to announce a new collaboration with Inigo Gil and Dario Barbera ! Something great is arriving !

Detailed info coming soon !

The head we should have gotten when we bought fantasy warrior a long time ago.

The original head and the upgrade head were both initially better than what we got. They wimped out each time and downgraded it to avoid problems. Let's hope it doesn't happen this time too. I don't think Inigo would be too happy after all the work that went into this.

from their facebook,

Kaustic Plastik
Page Liked · Yesterday ·

Final render of the next upcoming project , sculpted by Inigo Gil, the full informations about this project will be posted here in late September. Masterclass custom kits are coming!!!

giphy.gif

That is phenomenal - one of the best Arnolds that has been done to date. Outside the Enterbay & HT BD T-800s and NECA's Dutch, this is the first time I've seen an Arnie that really hit home hard.

i have 4 versions of Arnold Terminators , i would gladly take all conan versions as well

Shocking no company has put out a licensed 1/6 version yet. I refuse to count the attempt Chronicle cobbled together.

Really is... although licensing issue or not, one the difficulties is the body. So far, it's really only phicen/TBLeague who has been able to make decent bodies for this sort of thing. Although I guess for the Barbarian film, he is mostly clothed, most of the time...

This is a welcome addition, however I would prefer Conan The Barbarian HS and sword.

This is from the lesser film Conan The Destroyer. The sword looks like a copy of the Chinese knock off version and more Destroyer than Barbarian.

The HS could be used to recreate the "what is best in life" look from the first film, but in Destroyer he wore his headband the entire film.
(which by the was was stupid because that was his slave/gladiator headpiece that his master flipped off his head when he freed him. No way in hell would Conan go back and find that and wear it again, same with the wheel of pain necklace in the second film. He tore it off and cast it out in the first film only to show up in Destroyer wearing a fancy brass version...nope, no way in hell would Conan have done that)

Back