Question about Toytards store in Vancouver BC, Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Fok

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I just pre-ordered some HT figures online from this store. Their prices are really reasonable. They have a clause that states that the price may change (due to the distributor) and I will have the option to cancel. Has anyone pre-ordered HT figures from them and have the price change on them?

Never heard of them! Do they have an actual store? If so I wouldn’t mind checking out! Since I’m so close to the border I order HT online and ship to my US address then pick up. Get rid of the middle man and save a few bucks!! NECA I purchase from TOY TRADERS! Rule of thumb for NECA 7” scale never buy online need to look at several because paint apps aren’t always the best

Never heard of them! Do they have an actual store? If so I wouldn’t mind checking out! Since I’m so close to the border I order HT online and ship to my US address then pick up. Get rid of the middle man and save a few bucks!! NECA I purchase from TOY TRADERS! Rule of thumb for NECA 7” scale never buy online need to look at several because paint apps aren’t always the best

Yep they're in Vancouver on 41st (around that area). You should checkout their website.

Hi. I've shopped there and they're great. If ur local to Vancouver then u can pick up in store. Hope that helps

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

It’s a great store. Super relatable and trustworthy! My usual go to for hot toys and storm collectibles here in town

Toy....TARDS?

Is this for real? How in the world did they get away with a name like that in overly PC Canada?

So I just pre-ordered some HT figures online from this store. Their prices are really reasonable. They have a clause that states that the price may change (due to the distributor) and I will have the option to cancel. Has anyone pre-ordered HT figures from them and have the price change on them?

That’s just a standard clause they have for all products on the site.

they make you pay right away.

Back