Media World of warcraft Battle for Azeroth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ehollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score
IT'S ALMOST THAT TIME!
Been enjoying Legion and looking forward to the new Expansion.

Just watched that video earlier, very sad. Overall enjoying prepatch, although its unfolding seems at an all time slow, otoh its been great to have time to get my alts up to speed. Really burning to be able to start using DI allied race though now that its on the creation menu, its making it harder to wait. :lol

Where you guys at?

Horde / Sargeras

Soon I want to start alli toons so I can see their side of the zones / storylines.

Just watched that video earlier, very sad. Overall enjoying prepatch, although its unfolding seems at an all time slow, otoh its been great to have time to get my alts up to speed. Really burning to be able to start using DI allied race though now that its on the creation menu, its making it harder to wait. :lol

Oh yea! I've played some of BETA and it's made me want BFA even more lol

Where you guys at?

Horde / Sargeras

Soon I want to start alli toons so I can see their side of the zones / storylines.

I'm both HORDE and ALLI on Silverhand and I got an ALLI on Exodar
Finally leveled up my Void Elf for their Heritage Armor

Well played this weekend for the first time in months. I had not played in years before that (Cataclysm). Really enjoying it but it is like learning all over again. No idea where anything is.

Def will have to learn it again.

Hell I stopped in Cata, came back maybe a month or two ago. Had to relearn everything.
Now prepatch for BFA is out and they changed stuff again, so I get to relearn my characters again.

Does Jaina still hate the Horde since the Garrosh days, or is she kind of over that already? (I'm guessing no since this is about Alliance vs Horde..)

Also where is Thrall in all this?

I thought Silvanas was going to be a good leader but she is turning out to be like Garrosh. If so I bet its a setup to bring back Thrall as Warchief, then maybe Jaina will trust the Horde again.

---

This expansion is stunning so far - pulled me right back in. Playing the same Alliance warlock I started way back in 2006 and loving it. I just started Mythic dungeons if anyone wants to group up. Flintty Executus (EU). Message me for battletag :)

This expansion is stunning so far - pulled me right back in. Playing the same Alliance warlock I started way back in 2006 and loving it. I just started Mythic dungeons if anyone wants to group up. Flintty Executus. Message me for battletag :)

Yes! I am having a blast. Do you play in Warmode? I do on my Ally Rogue.

Yes! I am having a blast. Do you play in Warmode? I do on my Ally Rogue.

No, as a squishy warlock (you know we’re free HK - you’re a rogue!) having PvP toggle is the best thing ever added to WoW. I started on a PvP server and been stuck there since because of friends and alts. It’s nice to be able to quest without getting killed by Horde!

Back