XM Studios - JLA Superman 1/6 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
Picture from Ang Seng

"The print looks great...", Ang Seng."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

XM Studios European Master Distributor Facebook

38151456_210596985628zeiw4.jpg

Grumpy Bear photos

Attachments

• sup.jpg
    sup.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 275
  • sup22s.jpg
    sup22s.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 265
  • sup11s.jpg
    sup11s.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 267
  • sup3s.jpg
    sup3s.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 415
  • sup2s.jpg
    sup2s.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 257
  • sup1s.jpg
    sup1s.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 264
Why do all their portraits have long faces - aquaman and wonder woman in particular

attachment.php

I actually think the proportions on this statue can be better. Right now the length of his torso compared to the length of this legs is slightly off. His torso can be shorter ...and his legs can be made longer. If you do that, then his waist can be made slightly smaller. That should give this piece better proportions, IMO.

The new SSC Superman PF is a good example of what his proportions should look like.
dc-comics-superman-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3005371-01.jpg

XM Studios News

51412574_223448364343yek00.jpg

"XM OFFICIAL PO DAY!
Superman Rebirth 1:6 Scale Statue
Opens: 6 Feb 2019
Ends: 6 Apr 2019
----------------------------------------------
Pre-Order link: XM Superman - Rebirth 1/6 Scale Statue

Retail Price: SGD $599
Full Payment (Additional 10% off): SGD $$539.10
Prestige Price: SGD $539.10
Prestige Full Payment (Additional 5% off): SGD $509.15
----------------------------------------------

Features:
Crafted from cold-cast porcelain, Details and Textures in stunning details even at 1:6 scale, Switch out Portrait, calm vs enraged (heat vision), atop a Fortress of Solitude inspired base.

ES: MTO but capped to maximum of 1,200 worldwide.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!"

Is it just me or does the cape appear too thick over his shoulders?

The angry face looks like an angry Ben Affleck to me. Overall, pretty nice though!

I am pretty much game for most all supes statues and this one checks all the boxes..Fully sculpted, floating pose, very nicely painted, crystal base. I’ll take it. Had I liked sideshows rebirth PF (which is a great supes statue btw it’s just not for me) I would have gone in that direction, price isn’t that much more and obviously it’s larger-more bang for the buck. However I got plenty of supes statues already (larger ones) and even bigger ones on po lol- space wise 1/6 is perfect esp for a rebirth version of the character. I haven’t read much of the rebirth stuff anyway so my connection to this supes is minimal. My only nitpick is with the angry headsculpt, it looks off in some of the pictures (mostly straight on face shots), it looks slightly better in that final side profile picture posted above ..maybe camera distortion.. who knows, maybe xm will tweak and improve it like they did aquaman’s short haired hs, and if they don’t no biggie, I’ll still be happy to get it

Back