Statue Prime 1: Comic Bane 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drivingdutchman

Super Freak
Reaction score
I’m scared as to how big this will be!

8d6dd0555e93890ea641b47fc65e72b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg please be classic bane and not video game. ....(lol. Game bane).

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I would have liked him from knightfall - less bulky as we already have a roided up version from ss

1/3 scale though......lol. I wish it was 1/4.

This statue will be like 30" tall based off of Bane's height (6'8").

1/3 scale though......lol. I wish it was 1/4.

This statue will be like 30" tall based off of Bane's height (6'8").

Nearly all of the Prime 1 1/3 scale pieces are above 30" in height, once you include the bases.

Day 1 pre order for me this and Lobo are a must in my DC line of pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I would've been really jealous right about now if the SSC Bane didn't turn out as great as it did.

As it stands right now ...I can forgo this big fella. Good thing cause I don't collect 1/3 scale.

Wow... Think will stick w SS, no space or fund for this one... but it's gonna turn out nice

Only thing that would have me part from SS Bane would be if I am blown away by P1 and i prefer full sculpt to the mixed media. It would reeeeeaaaaalllly have to blow me away though.

P1 Batman 1/3 is already 85cm height. Bane is probaly gonna be near 1m height.

Yeah I have no idea what they'll pose him on. 30" is just my guess for Bane himself without the base included.

Curious to see the full sculpt. From that pic alone ...it looks like his head is too small for his body. I mean ...look at his head compared to his left pec and left shoulder.

Curious to see the full sculpt. From that pic alone ...it looks like his head is too small for his body. I mean ...look at his head compared to his left pec and left shoulder.

I agree but I think that's the extreme roided up look they're going for. They will make changes if enough people suggest it, even sideshow's version was too bulky for me lol

P1 changed the size of their Hush Superman head sculpt fairly quickly when people said the original version seemed way too small for his body and I'm sure P1 would do the same here, they're really good at listening to feed back unlike some other companies out there..

Given that this isn't the first piece to have this point.

My conspiracy theory is that maybe they're doing it intentionally, just so that their customers will say that they're being listen to, to improve Prime 1's good reputation :dunno

Back