ShadowGuardian's Quarter Scale Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowGuardian

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's that time of the year where I do a semi-annual group shot of my collection all out on a single table, so I thought why not show it off as well as the evolution of my growing collection. I'm quite happy with it all, though on the horizon all that I'm currently interested in adding is the Hot Toys Batman Begins Batman and Dark Knight Joker, as well as maybe the recently announced Hot Toys 1/4 Darth Vader. Nothing on the NECA front any time soon it seems.

Here's a look at just sections of the collection over the years, and then the full on group shots will come after.

Marvel Figures January 2017 D QS Collection Jan 2017 Marvel.jpg

Marvel Figures April 2018L QS Collection Marvel April 2018.jpg

Batman Figures August 2017I QS Collection Batman Aug 2017.jpg

Okay, now onto the full deal. :clap

January 2017A QS Collection Jan 2017.jpg

July 2017E QS Collection July 2017.jpg

January 2018J QS Collection January 2018.jpg

July 2018M QS Collection July 2018.jpg

And there it is! I currently have 30 quarter scale figures, all of which are NECA save for the Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman. What do all of my fellow freaks think?

And there it is! I currently have 30 quarter scale figures, all of which are NECA save for the Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman. What do all of my fellow freaks think?

We're impressed, jealous and hate how much room you have to display them lol

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

We're impressed, jealous and hate how much room you have to display them lol

Haha yeah they do take up a lot of space. Thankfully I don't collect anything else to compete for said space.

Haha yeah they do take up a lot of space. Thankfully I don't collect anything else to compete for said space.
I'm suprised you don't own any of TMNT, I think those are Neca's best figures to date.

Back