Prime 1 Studio: It - Pennywise 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wonderfest 2018. Better pics are to come but this looks superb.

28811941037_ef9971d382_b.jpg

28812022637_62a7f14fa7_b.jpg

He doesn't look like a midget, which is a common problem with 1/2 scale...to my eyes. This piece looks amazing.

OMG!
The face sculpt is stunning.
Prime1 are at the top when it comes to 1/2 and 1/1 scale items.
Wish I had funds for it :(

Less then cinemaqutte

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I actually don't think it will be and if it is, not by more than $100 would be a educated guess. Prime 1/2 prices have gone up quite a bit since first coming out. Their prices are on par for the SS LSF line in some cases.

OMG!
The face sculpt is stunning.
Prime1 are at the top when it comes to 1/2 and 1/1 scale items.
Wish I had funds for it :(

I don't think the likeness is all that great on the Prime version. I think ECC did it better on both sculpts.

I actually don't think it will be and if it is, not by more than $100 would be a educated guess. Prime 1/2 prices have gone up quite a bit since first coming out. Their prices are on par for the SS LSF line in some cases.

I don't think the likeness is all that great on the Prime version. I think ECC did it better on both sculpts.

Wow, your the only one that thinks so, I think the sculpt looks great! I don't think it will be over 2500 so I don't agree with you their as well. But time will tell!

Prime 1 just have to fix up the eyes and make his face a bit skinnier and he will be perfect.

Back