Prime 1 The Predator - Fugitive Predator Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180728-180646_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 The Predator - Fugitive Predator 1:2 Bust

The Predator (2018): Fugitive Predator Life Size Bust
**Special Feature:
- Light up functions
- Removable Predator Mask
#thepredator #2018 #film #fugitivepredator #switchable #prime1 #prime1studio #predator

37210993_1827121327371220_90552779776458752_n.jpg

r06y6Vn.jpg

I still don't love this design, but P1 have done a great job of replicating it. He looks pretty good unmasked also. I'd much rather this had been 1:2 scale, I probably would have grabbed one at that size.

so much better than coolprops scar and wolf, getting a look off the mrs though:(

I still don't love this design, but P1 have done a great job of replicating it. He looks pretty good unmasked also. I'd much rather this had been 1:2 scale, I probably would have grabbed one at that size.

Yeah - another easy pass.

The god-awful designs for the movie have saved me a FORTUNE :lol

Unmasked head looks killer...what a time to be a Predator fan now that Prime 1 is starting to release 1/1 busts!

2csaqsh.jpg

zv5ybk.jpg

Their execution really is top-notch. I desperately want them to put out smaller stuff for the Alien and Predator films, like 1/4 full-body statues or 1/2 busts.

Sideshow can eat it, along with their inaccurate sculpts and crap quality.

As much as I hate this guys armor, that unmasked head looks amazing!!!

I wonder if the eyes are acrylic? They're extremely well painted if not...

Their execution really is top-notch. I desperately want them to put out smaller stuff for the Alien and Predator films, like 1/4 full-body statues or 1/2 busts.

Sideshow can eat it, along with their inaccurate sculpts and crap quality.

I'd love to see a 1/2 bust line of Aliens and Predators from P1. In fact, that might just be my dream line of collectibles.

This thing looks incredibly well made but I can't see me wanting a bust of the character. These guys seriously need to tackle the first Predator and give us an updated Alien bust with shoulders.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I'd love to see a 1/2 bust line of Aliens and Predators from P1. In fact, that might just be my dream line of collectibles.

It's certainly mine. As it currently stands, I have to contend with buying the extra Prime 1 Alien heads off people. :lol A formal bust line would definitely make things easier.

Back