Prime 1 Scorpion Alien 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180728-182943_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20180728-182946_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20180728-182937_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Alien 1/4 (non-movie)

Must be 1/4 scale like the Kenner Predator. Curious what the price will be.

Re: Prime 1 Alien 1/4 (non-movie)

This Xenomorph is freaking awesome!! :D

37910722_2079021985696848_6228165847257448448_n.jpg

Re: Prime 1 Alien 1/4 (comics)

It just me or those shoulders massive?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

No kidding.

I'm. ....not feeling this pice tbh. I'm rather disappointed. What comic exactly is this from?

Yea of the three comic statues it's the weakest for me. The unpainted pred is my favourite.

Pretty disappointed none of the 1/3 movie aliens/preds didnt make it.

Not bad, but I'm surprised they put this out for display before the Warrior and Big Chap. Base is a work of art, though.

This looks good over all, but the shoulder area ruins it for me. Shame all of their Alien and Predators seem to be comic related. I was really hoping to see their Big chap and P2.

It´s based on Bernie Wrightson´s comic book cover version:

WrightsonAlien.jpg

It´s based on Bernie Wrightson´s comic book cover version:

View attachment 420953

Ah, thought the pose looked a little familiar. In that case, I'd have pushed the stylization of the sculpt further. Make the rib cage bigger and more angular, make the back of the head more bulbous. The cover art looks like a great stylized Alien, but because Prime 1 didn't go all the way with the statue, their effort looks more like an inaccurate Dog Alien.

Minor point but they miscounted thr number of ribs on this piece. Original art has 11, this one has 10.
The original art looks great but this piece just looks off. The shoulders are hugely distracting. [emoji46]

Apparently this is named Scorpion Alien. With that, I'm assuming it's supposed to be based off of the Kenner toy, which doesn't make sense since that had a ridge top instead of a dome (hopefully a switch out). Makes sense with the kenner cracked tusk predator.

PMDHAL-01.jpg

Back