Metal Action ! No.9 "Gatchaman" God Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underworld54

Super Freak
Reaction score
Releasing in November.

gimic.jpg

The legendary God Phoenix from "Gatchaman" joins the Metal Action! series from Evolution Toy! Made with die-cast parts, it's 20cm of sleek, retro-futuristic beauty; the Bird Missile and Super Bird Missile launch parts can pop up with the press of a button, the air intake can be opened and closed, and its amazing Firebird form can be reproduced with replacement parts! The landing gear, the Red Impulse and the other vehicles are also included, as is a stand for display. Add this iconic craft to your collection today! [Size]: Approximately 20cm long [Materials]: Die-cast, ABS, PVC [Set Contents]: God Phoenix Gimmick type nose G Mechanisms (G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4) Display stand Firebird effect parts Red Impulse

I pre-ordered through HobbyLinkJapan, but it says they are still awaiting. Anyone else gotten any notices or updates on this one?

I ordered it through amazon.jp and it's been delayed twice. Was supposed to come in November, then December, but now it'seems January/February.

Oh man I'm so glad I didn't fork over the cash for the Big Scale God Phoenix. No gimmicks, no opening compartments, no mini G-1...nothing! I'd expect a lot more for $700. I'm glad I decided to get the Metal No. 9 Phoenix instead.

That was my thoughts exactly. I have the smaller Fewture one that they came out with, and it looks beautiful, but at this "Big Scale" and big price, it's inexcusable to have no gimmicks.
Thanks for posting that video!!

Oh man I'm so glad I didn't fork over the cash for the Big Scale God Phoenix. No gimmicks, no opening compartments, no mini G-1...nothing! I'd expect a lot more for $700. I'm glad I decided to get the Metal No. 9 Phoenix instead.

this video just makes me mad "again" that i didn't buy the uni-5 when it was $90 at HLJ many moons ago. i like the size of the big scale one but that's it.

I also have to say, I HATED that "review". I understand that some have high disposable income, and therefore don't care, but I would never let a child manhandle a $800 piece for the collection like that.

I also have to say, I HATED that "review". I understand that some have high disposable income, and therefore don't care, but I would never let a child manhandle a $800 piece for the collection like that.

Yeah, never would I let kids touch this piece knowing how fragile and expensive it is.

Awesome!!! Hopefully mine ships around that time as well. The fact that it includes the other vehicles really makes it a grail piece for me....

Back