Sentinel 1/6 scale Iron Spider Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sevreed

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, this is different. I love their Iron Man figures, I wonder why they just didn't make this like those? 1/6th scale and cloth uniform? Weird...
c021.jpg

Pre order announced today all over the inter webs...actually looks fantastic IMHO. In for one!

3ed59ed39cb8e4baeb301828392be0f5.jpg

27453935a42113e4c9fe414bb7d4e796.jpg

0a28af278652199640a031239b1f15a5.jpg

e09b5eb770145adfbe3c9bfeb7f6cf07.jpg

fb952877bbd14a9f2564ab2aae012d8f.jpg

730eb7c3b07afccbdaecf0ee62366644.jpg

9441dbf4bd3d7a59898a8cd495b204ff.jpg

5b5a1ae85c40952b38c21dc90530ec9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a cool example how HT should produce Infinity War Spiderman figure.

I like the look, but I'm not a fan of the cloth/plastic combination to simulate the suit

I thought I wouldn’t be either, but it turned out better than I thought it would. Helps hide the joints too and keeps the figure looking sleek. $300 for 1/6 diecast isn’t out of line with HT, and this looks like it could blow HT out of the water in terms of pose-ability. We’ll see soon enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So when I got the newsletter from BBTS and saw this I was like finally some company wants to stay in line with Comics for Spider-Man and take a break from their common makes also had a heart ready to jump out of my body experience especially it being 12in relatively. Then I saw $300 some others $280, then my heart settled down and I became saddened because that's a lot for something that might come with a few diecast parts then the rest plastic and then since it's the bonafide civil war comic version there's not going to be light up so it's like, "really does it really need to be this?"

I get how they're now trying to compete with HTs since there's the "Iron Spider suit" from IW but this immediately destroys that one because you can't beat nostalgia plus I don't care what anyone says but this one clearly has most flair about itself. I also get this isn't the scale they normally do and it's a different character altogether so this them experimenting, taking a risk. I'd love to support them but that's the price of a new gen PS system and it doesn't light up that we know of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also get this isn't the scale they normally do and it's a different character altogether so this them experimenting, taking a risk.

I’m not sure of the relationship between 1000toys and sentinel but I’d like to remind everyone doubting this figures quality of their 1/6 ultramans. Those are remarkably good figures that are underrated. This Spider-Man shares a lot with those figures, so no, they are not experimenting or taking a risk.

I’m not sure of the relationship between 1000toys and sentinel but I’d like to remind everyone doubting this figures quality of their 1/6 ultramans. Those are remarkably good figures that are underrated. This Spider-Man shares a lot with those figures, so no, they are not experimenting or taking a risk.

Well even if they've done well with all their past figures I have none to actually speak for myself but I do know what character their past/new figures have focused on: Iron Man and the size they focus on: 10in. So this is pretty new for them which is great glad they're "testing waters" and not only that, but not unexpected (due to their past figures of Iron Man many of which have been comic book accurate), doing comic book accurate suit of a character they normally don't work on I admire them for that.

Problem is that price, for that price, the different hands he comes with need to be diecast too because if I know that suit from the comic books like I really do, I expect that there will be no light up feature coming on this figure.

U guys are complaining about the light when you gonna open the light on any hot toys for only 30sec max for picture purposes because it will break lmao. I'm thinking of gettint one but that price killed it or maybe not.

I'm probably buying this. It'll be my first 1/6-scale figure in over a year, but I've been saying I wished the Sentinel Iron Man line was 1/6 since day one, so I can't pass this up. Hopefully we see some Iron Man figures in the larger scale as well.

And hey, it's expensive as hell, but it'll be basically perfect. My one reservation is the cloth, which can be an articulation and durability issue. I kind of wish they'd stuck to plastic like they did with Ultraman.

Well even if they've done well with all their past figures I have none to actually speak for myself but I do know what character their past/new figures have focused on: Iron Man and the size they focus on: 10in. So this is pretty new for them which is great glad they're "testing waters" and not only that, but not unexpected (due to their past figures of Iron Man many of which have been comic book accurate), doing comic book accurate suit of a character they normally don't work on I admire them for that.

Problem is that price, for that price, the different hands he comes with need to be diecast too because if I know that suit from the comic books like I really do, I expect that there will be no light up feature coming on this figure.

What lights? What would possibly light up on his suit? Never seen lights on this suit in the comics.

Well I speak for myself here. I’m a huge sentinel fan, I have 2 ultraman figures (would have moro but that price didn’t let me), I have Ironman armorize, re edit iron man and their FLCL. Never had a problem with any and they are among my favorite figs in my to big to be practical collection. I squeezed my wallet to pick this up and I’m sure they won’t disappoint. Light up features are useless to me in any figure unless some company decide to make it socket our usb compatible. It’s unpractical to dismantle parts to turn it on and off and even worse to change the batteries. For me no lights required and as I recall SPM didn’t have lights in his armor in the comics.

Totally agree. I have the Ultra man figure and I'm 100% impressed with him. I have absolutely no doubt this figure will be equally as impressive. Pre-ordered done!

Back