All Things HELLBOY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
As many of you know, I recently started purchasing Hellboy items to add to my collection. Here are pics of what I have so far and I will add more pics when the rest of my purchases arrive this week. :D HELLBOY KICKS ASS!!

Just arrived:

The Kroenen Sword
IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

The Ultimate Hellboy
IMG_1486.jpg

The Nazi Kroenen
IMG_1490.jpg
IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

Arrived recently:

Hellboy PF
IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

Hellboy small bust
IMG_1366.jpg

Last edited:
Re: All thing HELLBOY

Awesome Jen! I can't wait for my Hellboy 1:1 to get here....every Hellboy thread you post makes me anxious lol.

Jen, you're crazy! :rock

I love Hellboy. Your collection looks great!

Jen is hellacrazy!

All great stuff though - I recently was able to re-acquire the 1:1 Samaritan - one of my favorite prop replicas.

The Ringer said:
That sword looks great is that UC?

It is UC...it's pretty damn cool...I've been playing with it and have already stabbed myself in the side. :lol Thank goodness it's not very sharp! Someday I'll be able to wield that thing and spin it around just like the Kroenen! :D

Darklord Dave said:
Jen is hellacrazy!

All great stuff though - I recently was able to re-acquire the 1:1 Samaritan - one of my favorite prop replicas.

:cuss That's what I want!!!!! :cuss Well someday it will be mine! :lol I've already had a small mishap with the plastic bullets and the Samaritan from the Ultimate Hellboy figure....can't imagine what damage I could do to myself with the 1:1 replica! :lol

Ryanfromindiana said:
Awesome Jen! I can't wait for my Hellboy 1:1 to get here....every Hellboy thread you post makes me anxious lol.
dscf1239ii8.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Glad to see your Nazi arived safe and sound!

Great HB kollektion you have there Kurjen!!!!

Thanks King!! :rock :rock...I was very thrilled that the Nazi arrived this morning...now I can't wait for the rest to get here!! :lol

That bust is just beautiful....everytime I see pics of it I almost tear up because I want one so bad!!!!

OMG ~ Your so addicted. And that is awsome. Your Hellbaby is on the way ~ I'm so on the fence about my 1.1 BFG... if for no other reason I wouldn't want to tempt yyou off the wagon again :rotfl

Back