Any chance of Metallica Premium Format Figures? Or another rock band PF in general?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonloop

Super Freak
Reaction score
You guys did it with KISS, any plans to do another rock/metal (whatever you believe it is) band PF set? Like maybe Metallica?

Re: Any chance of Metallica Premium Format Figures? Or another rock band PF in general?

If so, it better be with Cliff Burton! :rock

Re: Any chance of Metallica Premium Format Figures? Or another rock band PF in general?

I'd buy a set of Cult PFs if they made them, but I fear I'd be the only one.

LOTRFan said:
If so, it better be with Cliff Burton! :rock

cliff1.jpg

In this pose with foot on monitor speaker.

Would the Exclusive Cliff come with an extra set of hands, showing bloodied finger's ?

Be an awsome 4 piece set tho, the classic shot whereever the recorded that live vid for " For Whom the Bell Tolls" think maybe in Russia ? Day on The Green ?

EVILFACE said:
cliff1.jpg

In this pose with foot on monitor speaker.

I'll never forget the first time I heard "Orion," it was early on in my bass playing days --- wow, it just floored me, not to mention "Anesthesia." :rock :rock

Only 24 too, way too young to die. :monkey2

he created a metal bass evolution, used to be bass was just in the back of the music just something to go along with guitar, now you hear bands like mudvayne that udilize the bass more then anything. great great musician true inspiration.

Metallica would rock! But make sure it is from the early days, if not, pass! :rock

problem with a Burton figure is that he wouldn't be Cliff without the Misfits T-shirt, but to produce the figure with that shirt, SSC would have to pay Glenn Danzig. Not only has be become the text book example of the evils of little man syndrome, he's a money grubbing whore. Hell, he came up to me once and tried charging me because I was wearing a Fiend Club shirt in public. No really.

(ok, not really. I met him in 2000 and it left me a little flat. Having been a huge fan for more years than not)

On the topic of Misfits though, it would be super cool to have a series of Walk Among Us PFs

200px-WAU1stpress.jpg

But still not as cool as having this:

image003.jpg

and this:

ian9665.jpg

For Metallica, I may actually consider getting a PF... or 4... or 5 (Cliff and Jason).

DBoz said:
For Metallica, I may actually consider getting a PF... or 4... or 5 (Cliff and Jason).
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I am really impressed with the responses. I think if sideshow made Metallica PFs that they would sell pretty damn well, most likely better than the Kiss PFs.

YO SIDESHOW MAKE THESE:monkey3

Count me in as one of those people that would love Metallica PF's. I was too young to listen to Metallica during the days of Cliff Burton (I was 9 years old when he was killed in that tragic bus accident in Sweden), but his influence (and to some degree Jason Newsted) got me playing bass as I was really into the band after seeing the music video for "One" on MTV.

COME ON SIDESHOW, IF YOUR READING THIS....TAKE IT INTO ACCOUNT ON YOUR NEXT CHOICE FOR PF MUSIC FIGURES!!! CONTACT METALLICA'S MANAGERS AND GET A LICENSE TO MAKE THESE :)

I don't buy PF because of the cost involved but I would have serious interest in buying Premium Formats of Metallica. I would try everything to have a set.
The bassist has to be Cliff. I like the other bassists, but he deserves the spot the most.

Back