Ugluk Wait List Conversion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
I thought they had finally closed out most all of the older LOTR wait lists???
They did, but they didn't cancel all the wait list orders. My my wait list orders for the King Elessar statue, Witchking bust, and Newborn Uruk Hai have not been cancelled even though the wait lists are closed.

Bannister said:
They did, but they didn't cancel all the wait list orders. My my wait list orders for the King Elessar statue, Witchking bust, and Newborn Uruk Hai have not been cancelled even though the wait lists are closed.

Weird... my Witchking bust wait list was canceled a long time ago!

Bannister said:
When did you get on the wait list for it?

Date Placed:
2005-08-17 21:24:34

Item(s) Shipping from Sideshow Collectibles
9419R
The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers The Witch-king of Angmar (1)
Unit Price: 60.00 each
Canceled

Date Placed:
2005-07-08 01:22:29

9419R
Canceled

Date Placed:
2005-07-01 20:20:07

The Lord of the Rings Newborn Uruk-hai (1)
Unit Price: 175.00 each
Canceled

lcummins said:
Date Placed:
2005-08-17 21:24:34

9419R
Canceled

Date Placed:
2005-07-08 01:22:29

9419R
Canceled

Date Placed:
2005-07-01 20:20:07

The Lord of the Rings Newborn Uruk-hai (1)
Unit Price: 175.00 each
Canceled
That's weird. My Witchking bust wait list order was before yours on July 6th 2005, but my Newborn wait list was placed after yours on July 14th 2005. Maybe both were cancelled and are just still showing up in my account for some reason. My original orders for Sauron still show up in my account, but were cancelled long ago.

I signed up too, but it was much later than 2005 (probably more like August 2006), so I guess I shouldn't count on this one to get changed into a real order, hehe.

Congratulations with this one tho! :clap

Bannister said:
That's weird. My Witchking bust wait list order was before yours on July 6th 2005, but my Newborn wait list was placed after yours on July 14th 2005. Maybe both were cancelled and are just still showing up in my account for some reason. My original orders for Sauron still show up in my account, but were cancelled long ago.

I think I had signed up the old way as well! I had two wait lists for the Witchking because I forgot I had signed up already! :rotfl

The good news is that I have Ugluk and the Newborn... the bad news is that I still don't have a WK bust! :monkey2

Back