Anyone dealt with online store Maximabuy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memoman9

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm considering ordering an Enterbay Michael Jordan figure from Maximabuy but have some reservations. Has anyone ever bought anything from their site before? The site doesn't seem to answer any e-mails about their product and I want to ensure the item arrives safely, it's authentic, etc. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Looks like an incredibly shady site.

No security on the site either, doesn't go into HTTPS when you enter the cart page.

No social media to let you know they're active.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!

Thanks for the info. They also sell on eBay. If I go there it will cost a bit more but at least I'll be covered through the buyer protection.

If someone won't answer your emails to potentially get a sale, they're very unlikely to answer them if something goes wrong. And always remember, a bargain is only a bargain if you actually get what you paid for...

Personally I wouldn't risk it.

Any site that doesn't have a phone number, proper email address and some sort of address and only has a contact us form i stay right away from.

DO NOT buy from this seller. And pass the word around.
I purchased the T2 DX10 from them on eBay years ago. Instead of getting a new figure I got a used one. And having eBay interject is really just time wasted when I could have gone somewhere else.
Save yourself the headache because it's not worth it. Stick with a trusted seller you buy from. Even if it's for a few dollars more.

Back