All the weta LOTR steeds in one place

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Godfather

Just Business
Reaction score
I finally decided to put them all up in one place nice row in my office. I really should have done this years ago.

officedisplay.jpg

Awesome "theme" collection. I don't think anyone has shown all these together, thanks! :chew

I am tempted to put in Peter on Unicorn and the Girls on Aslan but I think that would just throw the look off. Any thoughts?

jimmyjamesf said:
I am tempted to put in Peter on Unicorn and the Girls on Aslan but I think that would just throw the look off. Any thoughts?

I've been thinking about this as well, but I don't even have room enough for the LOTR riders to be dsiplayed in one place... :eek: and the Narnia ones are all still boxed up.

Show us and we'll judge. :D

jimmyjamesf said:

I'd stick with LOTR.

jlcmsu said:
I'd stick with LOTR.

I placed Peter on Unicorn opposite Gandalf on Shadowfax just because they were both rearing and would frame something well in the center between them. The nice thing is, they're almost in scale. I don't have Girls on Aslan to comment (does Aslan qualify as a "steed"?).

Radagaster said:
I placed Peter on Unicorn opposite Gandalf on Shadowfax just because they were both rearing and would frame something well in the center between them. The nice thing is, they're almost in scale.

Being both sculpted by Brigitte Wuest, maybe the two horses are the same? :p

Radagaster said:
I don't have Girls on Aslan to comment (does Aslan qualify as a "steed"?).

If a Warg and a Pony qualifies, why not a Lion?

Wow, that looks great Bob! You definitely should have done that years ago. Were they boxed up before? One day I will get a few of those for myself.

....but where are Obi and Darth going to go?:confused: :naughty

I haven't been able to put all my steeds together either. The display cabinets I have won't allow for that much weight on one shelf. Still working on a configuration that will let me group them. Even after all this time, still futzing around with the pieces.

Yours look great Bob....but, you REALLY need to get some lucite display boxes for them .... dust and things.

goliath said:
Being both sculpted by Brigitte Wuest, maybe the two horses are the same? :p

Hehe, believe it or not, the Narnia horse is . . .um . . .asexual. Gelding comes to mind. Perhaps they meant it to not shock the young kids who will be seeing a horse on its hind legs.

:rock:rock:rock
All I need is the Legolas and Gimli and my Weta riders collection will be complete. I don't count sam and bill cause I refuse to pay that much for them.:D

Back