Al's Miscellany of Marvel!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphatyrant

Super Freak
Reaction score
Glad to finally have all of them on display, and loving them all. My Wolverine will be with me next week and will more than likely be sandwiched between Gobby and Punisher. So far I've been lucky with them, Punishers right arm doesn't fit completely in (some excess layers around the peg) but you can't see with his sleeves down anyway.

IM000126.jpg

IM000125.jpg

IM000124.jpg

IM000123.jpg

IM000127.jpg

Your IM does not fit on your shelf...that does not make him happy that he is so close to the edge and about to fall off....you should sell him to me! :lol :lol

Ahhh OK, as it's a lady. Actually not a chance :lol

I tried to put Punisher or GR beside him but they're too damn tall, Spidey's in a similar position but his base is too big. Still I managed to squeeze him in.....as the nun said to the bishop.

Jen said:
Your IM does not fit on your shelf...that does not make him happy that he is so close to the edge and about to fall off....
Tell me about it, that would make me very uncomfortable. You need to at least get some DETOLFS fast! :D

Nice collection though Al!!

alphatyrant said:
Ahhh OK, as it's a lady. Actually not a chance :lol

I tried to put Punisher or GR beside him but they're too damn tall, Spidey's in a similar position but his base is too big. Still I managed to squeeze him in.....as the nun said to the bishop.

:lol...well you can't blame a gal for trying!! I shouldn't talk though...my Sauron is currently sitting on my computer stand headless because I don't have anywhere to fit him at the moment. He's a little bit pissed that Marvel is taking all the prime shelf real estate.....:lol

Well as I'm staying away from the non Sentinel Vs series, it allows me to focus on one auction that I must win...ahem.

I hope I'm lucky enough for the Cap. America EX waitlist....but I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks all.

Al

P.S. Tony's always a bit drunk anyway so the whole edge-teetering thing is no biggie. :D

Bodie The Cursed said:
OMG DISPLAY PROPER OR DO NOT DISPLAY AT ALL!

I AM OFFENDED SIR!!:emperor

...show us your boxes Bodie...I bet those are neeto..:monkey1

The Iron Man does make me nervouse...and it appears DOOM may be bending his foundation a bit..:monkey1

...*wishes he got the IM also* :monkey2

You have a nice collection man but you need some shelves or places to put your stuff safely. IM hanging off the ledge is asking for trouble, as well as Doom's foot hanging off. What if you snag it while you are walking by and Doom takes a leap to his death?:(

You have a really nice collection...but I'm going with the rest of the boardies here with a suggestion that you get some better display shelves pronto. It's scary seeing IM hanging off the shelf like that...Plus, I'd hate to see you come back on here reporting damage to any of those pieces...It would make us very sad :monkey2

Bodie The Cursed said:
OMG DISPLAY PROPER OR DO NOT DISPLAY AT ALL!

I AM OFFENDED SIR!!:emperor

A bit harsh - But I agree... The pieces you own are awesome and are expensive and deserve a display that is safe and well spaced... It's like buying $4000 bike and get a $20 Helmet - You just don't do it!

Great collection though!

I really would love to got up to PF... Just too much $$$$ for me a 24 yrs old... I'll wait till the Career is in Gear.

Well with Doom his entire base is on the shelf and the bookcase is completely away from most of the rest of the room, so there's no chance of anything catching it. Iron Man has 5/6 of his entire shiny body & base on the shelf and now there is something just in front of him on a lower shelf (I removed it for the pic). I appreciate the concern, but nothings going to wreck my babies :D

Anyone want to see my Guyver shelf?

that's some nice pieces you got there. I like the 2 Hulks facing each other too.

Cheers massf, I don't have many more items to get thankfully....I'm pissed about Wolverine though, UPS delivered him into the UK on late Thursday night and according to the tracking they attempted to deliver on Friday morning.....which is complete lies because

1. There's always someone at home &
2. Fridays are my regular day off.

So I just need to wait and see when Royal Mail will get him sent out, I have no idea how to get in touch with them regarding an internationally shipped item....so I just have to sit and wait :emperor

Though I should be adding another piece, a very important piece, very soon.

Well my Wolverine arrived today!!!!

HE'S FU*£%NG BROKEN!!!!!!!! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

His left leg has snapped off and the magnet on his masked head isn't glued in properly.....I'm so pi$$ed off, after waiting for an extra week and then for it to be damaged.

Hell.

Wow, it's been a while since I updated this....not that I've added that many pieces....well actually I have!

Pity I don't have a decent camera :(

P1010483-1.jpg
P1010491-1.jpg

P1010482-1.jpg
P1010484-1.jpg

P1010489-1.jpg
P1010485-1.jpg

P1010487-1.jpg

Haven't taken pics of the other AH ladies or Green Hulk Vs Spidey EX dio....but you know what those are like.

Back