Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Default Al's Miscellany of Marvel!!

Glad to finally have all of them on display, and loving them all. My Wolverine will be with me next week and will more than likely be sandwiched between Gobby and Punisher. So far I've been lucky with them, Punishers right arm doesn't fit completely in (some excess layers around the peg) but you can't see with his sleeves down anyway.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Your Hulks look like they are about to tango with eachother.

KurJen - Kurgan Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Your IM does not fit on your shelf...that does not make him happy that he is so close to the edge and about to fall off....you should sell him to me!

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Ahhh OK, as it's a lady. Actually not a chance

I tried to put Punisher or GR beside him but they're too damn tall, Spidey's in a similar position but his base is too big. Still I managed to squeeze him in.....as the nun said to the bishop.

ILLest of 'em all!! MODERATOR
    Feedback
    49 (100%)
    Follow The ill Jedi On Twitter Follow The ill Jedi on Tumblr Visit The ill Jedi's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen
    Your IM does not fit on your shelf...that does not make him happy that he is so close to the edge and about to fall off....
    Tell me about it, that would make me very uncomfortable. You need to at least get some DETOLFS fast!

Nice collection though Al!!

Very nice collection Alpha! You seem to have gotten all the Marvel grails! Congrats!

KurJen - Kurgan Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Ahhh OK, as it's a lady. Actually not a chance

I tried to put Punisher or GR beside him but they're too damn tall, Spidey's in a similar position but his base is too big. Still I managed to squeeze him in.....as the nun said to the bishop.
    ...well you can't blame a gal for trying!! I shouldn't talk though...my Sauron is currently sitting on my computer stand headless because I don't have anywhere to fit him at the moment. He's a little bit pissed that Marvel is taking all the prime shelf real estate.....

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Well as I'm staying away from the non Sentinel Vs series, it allows me to focus on one auction that I must win...ahem.

I hope I'm lucky enough for the Cap. America EX waitlist....but I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks all.

Al

P.S. Tony's always a bit drunk anyway so the whole edge-teetering thing is no biggie.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Whew, that IM hangin' over the ledge scares me too. Hope he doesn't pull a Triple Lindy off of there!

Banned
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    OMG DISPLAY PROPER OR DO NOT DISPLAY AT ALL!

I AM OFFENDED SIR!!:emperor