Sideshow Star Wars ROTJ LUKE - ENHANCED!!! (Tons of pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckgoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was never happy with Sideshow's Jedi Luke. The headsculpt looks like Luke found Leia in bed with Han. The figure also had the infamous monkey arms.

I was thrilled when GG deputed their Jedi Luke mini-bust and the likeness IMO was spot on. After a little surgery, body swap, and some cold cathode coolness. Here's my Jedi Luke (note- no photoshop used in pics below):

luke0.jpg

luke1.jpg

luke3.jpg

luke2.jpg

luke4.jpg

luke5.jpg

luke6.jpg

luke7.jpg

luke8.jpg

luke9.jpg

customizerwannabe said:
Nice custom, but the original sculpt was closer to Mark Hamil.

Agreed, but I can't say I'm not impressed. You made it the figure YOU wanted it to be, cool.

Very nice man, no sculpt will ever be spot on likeness....but this is much better than sideshows.

Looks good man! There's nothing better than making a custom to make you happy, and that's what you've done! Looks great to me. I'm a fan of the original sculpt, but this one looks great as well. Ignore some of the last couple of people to comment as they seem to be a bunch of morons. Looks good dude, keep up the great work.

bagelsncheesey said:
Looks good man! There's nothing better than making a custom to make you happy, and that's what you've done! Looks great to me. I'm a fan of the original sculpt, but this one looks great as well. Ignore some of the last couple of people to comment as they seem to be a bunch of morons. Looks good dude, keep up the great work.

So i'm a moron because I don't think it looks like Luke at all. Whatever dude. :rolleyes:

I don't care for the sculpt, actually I think it's more GGs paint apps that kill it. But I can appreciate the work you've done. I made a Neo a few months back with a GG head and it was tricky getting it on a new body.
Looks like a very solid custom! And the lightsaber is great too!!! Really the head is all a matter of personal taste, so whatever satisfies you man! Great suff!

bagelsncheesey said:

See now, that kinda talk is what ruins these threads. I agree with those who think the Sideshow sculpt is the more accurate representation, and that is our opinion and there is no cast in stone law stating the opinion that GG's is better is the correct opinion. You can disagree with people, but don't go throwing around name calling against people who don't agree with you because nothing entitles you that you have the right point of view.

MaulFan said:
See now, that kinda talk is what ruins these threads. I agree with those who think the Sideshow sculpt is the more accurate representation, and that is our opinion and there is no cast in stone law stating the opinion that GG's is better is the correct opinion. You can disagree with people, but don't go throwing around name calling against people who don't agree with you because nothing entitles you that you have the right point of view.

I agree 100% with Maul. No need for name calling.

Back