My favorite LOTR shelf...(in my creepy space)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadly Dagger

Minister Of Fire
Reaction score
Greetings...just thought I would share my favorite LOTR shelf that I finished recently with an addition of the LS ML Bust..(thank you mom and dad)...:monkey1

enjoy...:D

The Ringer said:
That all looks great and amazing! Where is the eye on your Barad-dur?

It was given to me free from a board member..it didnt come with one...I actually can live without the eye...(and it was free:D )

Deadly Dagger said:
It was given to me free from a board member..it didnt come with one...I actually can live without the eye...(and it was free:D )
That's awsome I would take it for free w/o:D the eye anyday.

Very nice collection there....you have some rather sought after LOTR pieces....and was that your Doom PF I noticed down below....I hope not on the floor! Doom deserves much better!!! :lol :lol

Man, where are you keeping your collectibles? Is that a garage? It looks like someone just had to take an axe to get through that board wall...! I have to admit though, the color of the wall makes a fine environment for LotR stuff.

Deadly Dagger said:
DOOM is happy in his own little space...:monkey5 He looks down at me when im on my drafting table...watching my every move..:monkey1

Very good!!!! I like that skull head next to him...Doom is most pleased. :D

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Man, where are you keeping your collectibles? Is that a garage? It looks like someone just had to take an axe to get through that board wall...! I have to admit though, the color of the wall makes a fine environment for LotR stuff.

lol...yes in a garage...that is connected to the house. the walls are exposed, no drywall. :lol

Back